X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Thejoshualee rant (a Parody)

Remember: Parody is a high form of compliment
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: The Thejoshualee rant

Everything about your issue 4 is offensive! Lines, indeed. Why don't you go ask your questions of some of your "standing around in disorganized clumps" friends, if you have any, and see if they ever get anywhere.

Try the chicken at the Plaza Inn. Ask them to leave off the breading.

(flame away, I'm fireproof)

:evil:
    So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Gn2Dlnd
      Everything about your issue 4 is offensive! Lines, indeed. Why don't you go ask your questions of some of your "standing around in disorganized clumps" friends, if you have any, and see if they ever get anywhere.

Try the chicken at the Plaza Inn. Ask them to leave off the breading.

(flame away, I'm fireproof)

:evil:
      While I respect you differencing your opinions from those of my own I must humbbly point out that I don't breed with chickens. This is just further examples of how sex is ruining disneyland.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

hahahaha. This is the best response yet to that "other" rant

Comment

Hee hee. I KNEW that the pirates weren't after the food! It's all about sex!! And the FAT one is chasing the pirate because she wants...SEX!! er...I mean FOOD! I agree! Let's shut it down!

As for male dancers in parades...who wants to see these guys bow and courtsey? We want to see Prince Charming break a chair on Captain Hooks head! We want the Beast to show Peter Pan how to FLY...LITERALLY!!! Now THAT'S frickin ENTERTAINMENT!!

(So far my alliance has....one member. Whooo hoooo!)

Comment

You obviously haven't riden with a child. You have to explain hell to them, and then enter a discussion as to whether or not toads have souls. Disney is ruining . . well, I don't know what is is they are ruining, but they are.
            "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Comment

Originally posted by Crazybirdman
              You obviously haven't riden with a child. You have to explain hell to them, and then enter a discussion as to whether or not toads have souls. Disney is ruining . . well, I don't know what is is they are ruining, but they are.
              Hey, at least that's one thing that the baptists won't change if they buy Disneyland... they love those hell-house type of attractions! I mean, what better way to minister than to show Mr. Toad living a life of carefree sin -- characterized by the horseless carriage -- and showing where he will end up if he doesn't change his life! Mr. Toad will be one of the few things to go unchanged....

It's just, well... the missionaries will start over-crowding the Jungle Cruise a bit too much. Not to mention that the mansion will be rather lonely with everything exorcised.
              -Tim

Comment

There really needs to be a warning about posts like this. I almost spewed coffee all over my keyboard. Maybe a disclaimer about excessive laughter may cause keyboard damage or something.

The replies didn't help either.

Very funny, very funny, still laughing. But now I need a new keybaord.

BTW: I do agree, that bench in Critter Country, it is priceless, just priceless. Maybe they should have a Fastpass for so on crowded days it doesn't take so long to get to use it.

CU@DL

Andy
                -
                What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

You forgot to tell us what color your state is and whether or not you are wearing pants (I assume you are not)
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Pants? thejoshualee doesn't need no stinkin' pants.
                    Infinity and Beyond:
                    The technology of today is changing the media of tomorrow.
                    http://www.infinityandbeyond.tabert.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jurgenb52
                      Pants? thejoshualee doesn't need no stinkin' pants.
                      :yuck: Why do the pants stink? EEEEWWWWWW. :evil: :lmao: :roll:
                      You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

Re: The Thejoshualee rant (a Parody)

Originally posted by thejoshualee
                        Issue 11: Those poor kids in Small World, you know the three playing musical instruments? They grow up to be pirates.
                        :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

While your parody is of a thread appearing in the Disneyland forum, it is a humorous work and thus is more suited to the lounge than to a forum meant for discussion of Disneyland and its attractions. To quote the forum explanation: “Trip Reports, News, and Questions” about Disneyland. Thank you for your understanding.
                          I will save the princess, though I do not know the way.

Comment

:lmao: :lmao: !! That is awsome.

I think you forgot about the good old days of circle-vision where we Americans to to see how "Beautiful" our country was and how everyone else's sucks. They promote to much world peace now.
                            God I miss those Grey Submarines.

Comment

LOL the Mark Twain??? Must be something about getting paddled over and over and over.

And Rex in the Cockpit.... HAWT!

This one had me laughing the hardest!!! Gotta love all those other boards, who shall remain nameless but were getting free crap from Disney so everything Disney did was wonderful and beautiful and magical. Even decay can be *magic*!!!

Haha I can't get past level 5! Also you forgot to note how squeezing a phallic gun repeatedly gives kids dirty thoughts about their own phallic guns. Every sperm is sacred!
                              I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                              sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X