X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Prayer Request

Hi Everyone-
    I haven't been so active on micechat lately because my mom "Jill" was recently diagnosed with Metastatic Carcinoma in her Breast. It is Invasive Carcinoma which has spread to her lymph nodes. I would like to ask if you all may keep her, myself, family & friends in prayer during this difficult time. My mother & father have been having a really difficult time, emotionally. My family & I have a really strong faith in Jesus Christ, and we truly believe that God's hand is in it all, and that His plan and purpose will prevail. Right now we are waiting for a second Pet Scan, surgery procedure is suppose to take place NEXT thursday, HOWEVER, we just receieved news one of her main axillary lymph nodes is extremely inflammed which is too close to a vein that can cause serious damage/ near or death if the surgeon doesnt take precaution. So with that said, they need to do another scan, if its too massive like they believe she will start with Chemo first for the next few months to shrink the tumor.

I know this may be a lot all at once, and perhaps even confusing, because I have a million thoughts running through my mind these past few months. But I would really appreciate it if you can keep us all in prayer. I know Jesus Christ has a purpose and plan no doubt in my mind,for we know He doesnt always change the circumstances, He didnt change them on the cross that day Jesus was nailed to it, but in the end He always has a purpose and plan, He always shows VICTORY in the end of each difficult circumstance that we may experience in life. God is good all the time, and we don't blame God for anything that has come or will come in the days, weeks, months and years ahead of our lives because God is just building one marvelous testimony for my mom, I know in my heart thats what it really is. I know our home isnt here forever, but in eternity which is heaven with Jesus.

The journey has just begun, we've got lots of pain & tears to shed together, its not going to be easy but I ask for the prayers please for it saddens my heart deeply that my mother has to experience this, God only knows I wound endure it all for her if I could.

Thanks again,
    and if I am not able to check this so often I update my facebook a lot to keep my friends, and church family updated on my moms progress and things to come.

With much love & a heavy heart,
    Christina

Re: Urgent Prayer Request

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Comment

Best of luck to you and your Mother.

Comment

Im sorry to hear about this, my thoughts are with you.

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
          sigpic

Comment

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time.
            Originally posted by migo
            I poop with joy!
            Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Mom, Christina. I will be keeping her and your family in my prayers.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Oh Christina, I'm so sorry to hear this. I've missed seeing you around MC...but, now I understand why you've been absent. Please know that your mother, and your family will be in my prayers. Please take care.

Comment

christina, I just found this thread and I will indeed pray for you and your family. It is pure joy to know that you are a christian and not only that but you are fully devoted to jesus as i am. He knows how we feel, what is happening to us and our families, but, something that always fills me with hope is that he is the master physician. there is nothing that he is not capable of. he can heal your mom.

take care kiddo and hang in there.

I love you and he loves you too.

jason boyd a fellow christian from ridgecrest.

Comment

im so sorry to hear about this. my prayers go out to you and your mother.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. Please keep strong in your faith and know that all things are possible through Him. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong for your family.
                        "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Oh, Christina... I am so very sorry to hear this news. Please know that I will be praying for your Mom and all your family...

Comment

Thank you all so much for your prayers & so very kind messages. I know the power of prayer & God can do anything all according to His will. It so very comforting to know that I can come to a place here and ask for such a request and truly know you all are praying. Thanks again everyone.

Comment

I will definitely keep you and your mom and the rest of your family in prayer, especially for the next scan.

stand firm in the faith!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X