This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name That Disney Movie?????

Ok guys, here is a fun game for all. I am going to give a line from a Disney movie and you all try and guess the movie. It can be a complete passage or just key words from a sentence from a particular scene. Let's see how everyone pays attention to their Disney movies. Here goes:

There is hope for the future. When the world is ready for a new and better life, all this will someday come to pass, in God's good time.

Re: Name That Disney Movie?????

Originally posted by TENORDRUMMER
    Ok guys, here is a fun game for all. I am going to give a line from a Disney movie and you all try and guess the movie. It can be a complete passage or just key words from a sentence from a particular scene. Let's see how everyone pays attention to their Disney movies. Here goes:

There is hope for the future. When the world is ready for a new and better life, all this will someday come to pass, in God's good time.
    Ok, this is a complete guess because I have never even HEARD that quote before but Tron?
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

no, that's incorrect, but keep trying.

Comment

Uhhhm ... ok. I have only seen this movie once, but it sounds sorta familiar ... 20k leagues under the sea?
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

You Hit It Right On The Mark, Very Good!!! I Will Come Up With More Of These As Time Permits Me Too At Work And Also Digging Into My Memory. Again Good Job

Comment

You Hit It Right On The Mark, Very Good!!! I Will Come Up With More Of These As Time Permits Me Too At Work And Also Digging Into My Memory. Again Good Job
            Wow cool! :imtheone: That was such a guess! :lmao:

Comment

MiceMan- you go!

People should take honest guesses at first and then only cheat if no one is going to get it!
              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Very True Tink Pink. I will challenge all of my fellow Mice Chatters with this, and I will not make it all that easy. haaaahaaaaaaaa (evil Dishonest JOhn laugh)

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                  MiceMan- you go!

People should take honest guesses at first and then only cheat if no one is going to get it!
                  I agree ... cheating takes the fun out of the game! :rules:

Comment

ok here goes, this time from a song:

"He kept Drumming, Drumming, drumming, while the enemy kept a coming, drumming, drumming, drumming, unafraid he held his ground..............."

Good luck

Comment

Here's my quote, probably too easy, but It makes me laugh:

"Cheese, me no likey"

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesnt make anything anymore, but thats not exactly true. Were the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

is that from a disney movie?

Comment

is that from a disney movie?
                          Yup.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                          Everyone says that the U.S. doesnt make anything anymore, but thats not exactly true. Were the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

oHHHHH! I know it.

Wait, I have to sing the whole song

One and Only Genuine Original Family Band?

Comment

ok here goes, this time from a song:

"He kept Drumming, Drumming, drumming, while the enemy kept a coming, drumming, drumming, drumming, unafraid he held his ground..............."

Good luck
                              No flipping clue.

Wild guess- Pocahontas
                              �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X