C - Can't Remember When I've Had So Much Fun
    E - Everyone is So Helpful
    C - Caring, Sharing, Learning
    H - Here We All Talk Disney Things
    A - Anniversary Magic
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

Re: A - Anniversary Magic

I found MiceChat because of the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland. Soon MiceChat will celebrate it's very first Anniversary.

I remember how confident I felt, going to Disneyland for the anniversary, because I had researched the park on MiceChat. I was armed with great tips and inside information on the special things to do. My trip was magical and I thank MiceChat for that.

I remember as far back as 05-05-05. Logging on to MiceChat and discovering photos and trip reports of people sharing their magical moments. They described and told us of just how magical Disneyland was.

Remember the threads about the line up overnight in DCA. Some said rumor. Well MiceChat was right on. I arrived at DCA about the time the sun rose and was walking down Main Street by 7:55. Magic. Cast members waving. Gold Mouse Ears. Anniversary Cupcakes. Even the pinline. I will never forget that day. MiceChat helped me plan and I know I can always count on it. I am so glad it is here.

So as MiceChat celebrates it's very first anniversary at the begiining of next year my last thought is the topic of the last of my 8 threads.

Which is Thanks
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.