This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micechat Night Crew Alliance

Welcome to the night. Someone has to take care of Micechat during the long lonely hours between sunrise and sunset. Sometimes it's hard to find anyone here too late at night... I suppose people sleep.

Some of us can't sleep, for one reason or another, and we are the members of the MCNC... The Micechat Nice Crew. Join now... membership is limited to... the people who are here late at night.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: Micechat Night Crew Alliance

Although I have brief periods of "regular" hours, for over a year I've had an irregular body clock that causes me to fall asleep sometime in the wee hours. Usually 2-3AM, some weeks as late as 5. Depends on what my work requires.

Anyway, my problems are so bad I use webcams around the country to check the status of how quickly daylight is spreading.

Comment

oh oh oh, me me me!!! pick me! over here!! i think i'm one of the few who close this place down at nite, i'm SO glad this has been started!! hooray for insomnia!!
      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

Seriously. I come on here after 1 am, and the forum lets me know: "17 new posts" and they all tend to be in the DMCA.. .haha
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

LOL, i know what you mean melmel!! i think i've been on here where there was like...7 new posts...it's quite depressing!!
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Well, the first night where the MCNC's have been in charge is slowly coming to an end. Soon the sun will come up and with it the hundreds of other micechatters who will glance over the night crew and wonder what it's all about....

I think we should keep them wondering.

Good Morning!!! See ya tonight!
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee
              Well, the first night where the MCNC's have been in charge is slowly coming to an end. Soon the sun will come up and with it the hundreds of other micechatters who will glance over the night crew and wonder what it's all about....

I think we should keep them wondering.

Good Morning!!! See ya tonight!
              04:14 am and I am peeking in to see what's up in this new thread and who is on line. :wave:

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
                i think i've been on here where there was like...7 new posts...it's quite depressing!!
                Tonight I've been off reading outdated newsgroup postings on Google and dropping into MC on occasion, bringing my new post count up to a whopping 14.

And time burns on...

Comment

awww, I only got 12 when I came back. It's ok, I've been learning Fireworks (YAY new avatars like mine!!)
                  "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                  You set the bar I could not live up to
                  Tonight the light is breaking through
                  So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                  Zebrahead

Comment

I am definitely going to check this thread out on those nights, when I am up late. Sometimes I am up scrapping or playing video games, and not yet sleepy. Well I can scrap and MiceChat silmultaneousely. I can't play video games and MiceChat silmutaneousely. I'm not that smart.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Good alliance.

You guys should be popping in with bizarre entertaining links for eachother, such as this not-necessarily family friendly (language) one, I highly recommend the top 100. These are quotes taken from online chats, btw.

Here's a sample:
                      #573260 +(904)- [X]
                      <wenko> today in java the prof asked the class for a simple iterator where we can use some math
                      <wenko> so this one guy pipes up and says "Make it an address book, and It will calcuate the percentage of girls that slept with you"
                      <wenko> the prof looks up and says "I can't do that", meaning its not appropriate
                      <wenko> so the guy yells back "why not?"
                      <wenko> and the first thing that came to mind i said "You get an error when you divide by zero"
                      Last edited by Morrigoon; 11-08-2005, 08:07 AM.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Another night another lenght of time to ponder on life's biggest mysteries without the hinderance of sunlight to distract you.

I like Morrigoon's idea to give each other entertaining places on the net to visit and help pass the long hours away.

I'm partial to the highbrow humor like at http://www.homestarrunner.com/
                        But remember: we are the night crew. it's not all play here. I expect some work from ya all

Comment

Also, if you are a member of the night crew and are proud, feel free to use the NEW signature found below V
                          We may lack in number, but we make up for it in.... afternoon naps!

Comment

If insomnia disrupts my already hectic life, I take YTMND!**

** Warning, seizures caused by flashing GIFs and sheer stupidity may occur.

Comment

Omg, I hate when I come on, like late, and it's like 0 new posts, so depressing

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X