This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porcupine Gulch Ghost Town 2010 Yard Haunt

It's that time of year again, and getting set up for our party and Halloween on the 30th and 31st. Not everything is out yet, but can add photos as such occurs and there is interest...

when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Porcupine Gulch Ghost Town 2010 Yard Haunt

where is this place.... I wanna go

Comment

Very impressive, Regions. You do a beautiful job. Is this in Anaheim? I took my niece and nephew trick-or-treating in Anaheim and we went to a couple of houses similar to this, but I'm not sure if this was one.

Comment

Fantastic, as always!
        -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
          Very impressive, Regions. You do a beautiful job. Is this in Anaheim? I took my niece and nephew trick-or-treating in Anaheim and we went to a couple of houses similar to this, but I'm not sure if this was one.
          Thank you very much for the compliments! And actually, no, we are in the San Francisco bay area. I am a member of a few "yard haunt" forums and you'd be surprised how many people go all out for Halloween.
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

very impressive!
            BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X