This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Find at the .99 cent Store!

Just wanted to share this awesome find I picked up at the .99cent Only Store!

Its a 16-month, black and white Calendar of Walt Disney, it has all the holidays posted, very thick stock paper and great quality. Sorry my picture quality doesn't do it justice.

Lucky Me!

Re: Cool Find at the .99 cent Store!

That's a pretty cool find. Congrats!
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

I'm gonna head out tomorrow and look for it!

Comment

Originally posted by PaperCutter92 View Post
        I'm gonna head out tomorrow and look for it!

I live in Vegas but I'm sure the So. Cal stores should have it too. I got lucky, my husband actually pointed it out to me and when I went to go look for another one in the calendar section I only found the outside cover for it.

Comment

I would love to have one of those! I'll have to check here. Thanks for the post.
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I think ,it is so cool....That you find ,thing's that you would not expect to find
            at a .99cent Only Store!
            black and white Calendar of Walt Disney......amazing!
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Cool find! A few months back the Dollarama stores around here got a shipment in of the TRON Legacy action figures. They were down to $2! (TrU and other stores were selling them for $10 apiece). You never know what you'll find at a dollar store.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X