Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY THERE, HI THERE, HO THERE! - i'm NEW!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY THERE, HI THERE, HO THERE! - i'm NEW!

hello there,

Loooooong time looker and fist time poster! Hi my name is Stevie B. (aka DisneyDork101) Im a HUGE huge Disney fan like most here (belive me Im Strictly Disney!!) My home is coved TOP to BOTTOM with Disney, i run the small fan website called "The Disney Digital Files (TDDF)" and i have over 22 Disney tattoos and stock and a member of D23. Im just so GLAD to be here!

Re: HEY THERE, HI THERE, HO THERE! - i'm NEW!

Welcome, cant wait to see you on the threads, The Disney Tatts sound cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshnyah View Post
      Welcome, cant wait to see you on the threads, The Disney Tatts sound cool.
      Thanks! - plus my brother is a tattoo artist....my 1st one, Classic pie eyed Mickey, I got after I came home from a trip from WDW in 2005 and i seen quite a few people in the park had Disney tattoos! I'd like a MARVEL one next, not sure who tho.

Comment

cheers!
        Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
        Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Originally posted by CMHusband View Post
          cheers!

Thanks!

Comment

:wave: Welcome to MiceChat Steve!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome DisneyDork, I'm Disney Enthusiast I'd love to see some pictures of your tattoos. Disneytattoos, as well as tattoos in general, are exciting to see. I've pretty much set my mind to getting a tattoo sometime in my life. I have yet to think of something that I absolutely love for longer than a few weeks. A Disney tattoo of some kind will probably be my first tattoo.

Anyway, welcome to Micehchat and have a magical rest of your day!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
                :wave: Welcome to MiceChat Steve!

Thank you! have you checked out my disney site?

---------- Post added 01-24-2012 at 03:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                Welcome DisneyDork, I'm Disney Enthusiast I'd love to see some pictures of your tattoos. Disneytattoos, as well as tattoos in general, are exciting to see. I've pretty much set my mind to getting a tattoo sometime in my life. I have yet to think of something that I absolutely love for longer than a few weeks. A Disney tattoo of some kind will probably be my first tattoo.

Anyway, welcome to Micehchat and have a magical rest of your day!

Hi thanks! i have some pics i HAVE to upload! I just ONLY have Disney tattoos on me!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDork101 View Post
                  Hi thanks! i have some pics i HAVE to upload! I just ONLY have Disney tattoos on me!
                  By all means, let's see 'em! :ap:

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X