This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a favor...pretty please?

My pass expired so i can't get into the park this month. If anyone is going Sunday and would not mind picking me up a Mickey sourdough bread head??? Please? I'll pay you back!!!!
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Re: I need a favor...pretty please?

Originally posted by Disneykat
    My pass expired so i can't get into the park this month. If anyone is going Sunday and would not mind picking me up a Mickey sourdough bread head??? Please? I'll pay you back!!!!
    I don't think people are going to buy you one if you ask that way!:lol: Let me try...

<clears throat>BUY DISNEYKAT A MICKEY SD LOAF DAMMIT!!!<lets out a comforting breath>

Are you going to meet us at 5 on Sunday? I may be able to get you one? Bullys help each other!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

I am 95% positive I will be there. I have to go pick up a gift for Derek near the park, so odds are good at this point
      Katie :yea:
      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
        I am 95% positive I will be there. I have to go pick up a gift for Derek near the park, so odds are good at this point
        Well Ok then. Where do I need to go?
        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
        I bring the magic!!!
        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

^ if you are at the noon meet I will show you where to buy it. If not I can pick one up also.
          aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
          isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X