• Show
Clear All

• The official "thank you" holiday greeting thread

Re: The official "thank you" holiday greeting thread

Awe! That is really sweet O'nut!

Comment

O'Nut, that was the sweetest post!
      It reaffirmed why I am so happy at MiceChat and truly feel I've become part of a community.
      So, thanks to you. We've never met, I hope we will someday!
      Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or any other seasonal greeting you might prefer!

Comment

We should all get an apartment together.
        I find it hard
        It's hard to find
        Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Cheers and a toast back to ya!

And we can make Lightbeer sleep on the couch....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

HAVE AN O-NUT CHRISTMAS!!!!

AND A GOOFY NEW YEAR!!!!
            Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Love ya, O-Nut.

Comment

Awwwww.... Thank you O-Nut!
                "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

You are the sweetest, O-nut :ghug: I've met you but we didn't really get a chance to talk much... no matter because I loved you before that just from your posts on here.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Wow-
                    Ditto.
                    I am personally hoping that 2006 will allow us to go back again- because at the beginning I think we both tried harder to understand each other- and it's a shame that we lost that.
                    (but come on- sometime even we agree )
                    I hope your Christmas is shining and bright- and I wish all good things to you next year. Let's make it a good one.

Cheers! :yea:

Comment

:ap: Ahh, that was the just nicest thing I have read all day
                      Really, anyone who can admit they've had an online argument and then personally apologize for anything mean spirited and said that was not nice, has got to be one heck of a great person! Onut, a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy New Years to you too! :ap:
                      ~ MickeysGirl o
                      ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

Comment

O-nut , you make me smile!! with your one liners, and your wit, with you wise *** mouth and all you say, you make me laugh and make my day!! Merry Christmas to you!!! and thank you !!!for apologizing to nephys, it made me think, wow we can disagree and we can be kind to one another to0! So not all of us agree and not all of us share the same religon,beliefs,etc. but it takes a real cool self asured, strong person to say what you said. You have taken my repect for you to a much higher level!!
                        Wishing you the best! **Karla

Comment

Well I didnt mean for this to turn into a "lets praise o'nut" thread but thanks.

What I wanted was for everyone to use this thread as a place to say their best wishes to one another and to say have a great 2006.

But if ya wanna keep loving me thats ok too :lmao: :lol:

Comment

Peace to you O-nut! Always fun to see you post and make light of things when they get so serious. Thanks for the laughs and look forward to more.
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut
                              Well I didnt mean for this to turn into a "lets praise o'nut" thread but thanks.

What I wanted was for everyone to use this thread as a place to say their best wishes to one another and to say have a great 2006.

But if ya wanna keep loving me thats ok too :lmao: :lol:
                              yeah yeah, yeah, we are still going to love ya!!

But I want to wish everyone on Micechat a wonderful Holiday season.what ever your beliefs are, what ever you do for the holidays or not do, make it your own and enjoy this time to the fullest.
                              Karla's plans...to bless as many as I can and to show my kids that we must care for others no matter the situation, no matter what we feel.To share, to give, to bless,to heal, to grow.
                              Merry Christmas Micechat!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X