X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly things you did or believed as a kid

Hi MiceChatters,

I thought I would just make a little fun thread and ask what silly things you use to do or believe as a kid?
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Silly things you did or believed as a kid

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
    Hi MiceChatters,

I thought I would just make a little fun thread and ask what silly things you use to do or believe as a kid?
    I used to believe a witch lived under my bed and I couldn't put my arm down.
    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

I used to pretend I was one of the Chippettes from the 80's cartoon "Alvin and the Chipmunks."

Comment

I thought that you could only buy and eat an ice cream sundae on the day of the week Sunday.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

As a kid I use to believe places like Disneyland/Disney World and Hollywood were up in the clouds just like Heaven is. I had a bus driver that told me, that she went to Disney World. Then I asked the bus driver which cloud she had to go on to get to Disney World. She pointed to the biggest cloud that we were seeing at the moment. But I'm sure she was like 'huh?' to my question. :lol:
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X