Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's raining on the Rose Parade ... and it's AWESOME!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's raining on the Rose Parade ... and it's AWESOME!!!

Is it wrong that I'm loving this???

All my life I had always hoped to see a Rose Parade when it just poured. This year is the year and it's the best parade EVER!!!

Re: It's raining on the Rose Parade ... and it's AWESOME!!!

How was the Disneyland Float? Just curious.

I drove back on New Years day the rain was never slow until I got home, all the way up the state. CHP was guiding packs of cars up the Grapevine.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

It was just on, pretty cool, they even had Pyro! hahah i can't get over that.
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
      Zebrahead

Comment

I feel kinda bad for the volunteers who worked so hard to put all the seeds and flowers and other stuff and it slowly fall off the floats (The USC football looked BAD!) I also feel kinda bad for all the people IN the show (especially the marching kids who don't have much cover) but I'm glad I got to/am see(ing) it
        "Tonight I wash my hands of you
        You set the bar I could not live up to
        Tonight the light is breaking through
        So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
        Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
          How was the Disneyland Float? Just curious.

I drove back on New Years day the rain was never slow until I got home, all the way up the state. CHP was guiding packs of cars up the Grapevine.
          Gorgeous!!!! I said this in another thread, but I have a friend who gets to drive the floats to the various locations for dismantling (gasp did I just ruin the magic?) and I asked him that if he gets a chance to do it this year to PLEASE try and get pictures of the Disney float. I'll post the pics if he gets them. I wish i could go out to see the floats (they display them after the parade) but it isn't looking so good right now.

Hector did you see the horse on the New Mexico float? The announcers on HGTV said "Oh I love how they made that horse look spotted" Oops
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Last night I went to Pasadena and cruised Colorado Blvd. to check out the people out there. It wasnt raining at all, just a little sprinkle, and they had their chairs covered, and there was still a lot of people out walking around. I was hoping that the time I went, it would be really raining, but oh well

Orlando doing good
            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
            Princess of Randomness

Comment

It was great to watch the rain falling on TV. I was at the parade a few years ago and it rained right until the start of the parade. The rain stopped and then started again right after the parade finnished. It was kind of wierd.
              You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X