This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al's Taking Over

If this has already been posted, then I appologise, but I thought it was too funny!
    I was just doing random searches on wikipedia, and when I typed in DCA, it gave me a couple options and I of course choose Disney's California Adventure. I was reading about what wikipedia had to say about the park, and a little ways down I saw Al Lutz name. So I cliked on it and "BAM!", Al Lutz has his own Wikipedia page. Too funny! Check it out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Lutz
    Beautify Yourself

Re: Al's Taking Over

Ha! There's a mice chat article!
    "Somebody need me too much; somebody know me too well. Somebody pull me up short, and put me through hell, and give me support for being alive. Make me alive. Make me alive! Make me confused; mock me with praise. Let me be used. Vary my days. But alone is alone, not alive. Somebody crowd me with love, somebody force me to care. Somebody let me come through, I'll always be there as frightened as you, to help us survive being alive."
    --"Being Alive"
    Company Stephen
    Sondheim

Comment

Originally posted by Tinker Bell
      Ha! There's a mice chat article!
      Yes; I wrote that actually, although it's been updated a few times since then.

Comment

Yes but the DMCA doesn't have an entry.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X