This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are cute/Christmas gift idea for the woman in your life

Didn't really know where to put this thread. I really didn't see a general 'Disney Shopping' thread. Collecting, yes. Shopping, no.

Any way. These are the cutest Disney jammies.

Disney Pajamas | Vintage Mickey and Minnie Flannel Pajamas

With holidays coming up, I thought they would be a great gift idea for the Disney women in your lives. I've already sent the link to my husband for me. LOL
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Re: These are cute/Christmas gift idea for the woman in your life

Very cute! I love the Vermont Country store... even the non Disney stuff is cool!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Re: These are cute/Christmas gift idea for the woman in your life

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
      Very cute! I love the Vermont Country store... even the non Disney stuff is cool!

Me Too! Especially their 'Back by Popular Demand' stuff. I've found so many neat things that I remember from 'back in the day'. A real trip down Memory Lane, especially this time of year!
      "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X