No announcement yet.

Christmas Song Survey - Please help

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Song Survey - Please help

As kids we all learned the ending for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, "You'll go down in history! Like _______" What name did you as a child sing in that final tag? Doing a bit of research to see what different names were sung. Please answer the two questions about this to help me out.

Thanks! Pass this along to all your friends and family. The more answers the better the results will be.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Re: Christmas Song Survey - Please help

Our song ended with "history".

Sorry, nothing more.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

but does rember the song "donde esta sat claus". I think the boy who sang it was auggie rios
      spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Interesting. While my answer is something/someone from hundreds of years ago, I wouldn't imagine decades later it would be different. I've never heard regional differences either, but I will be paying more attention this year.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.