This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Song Survey - Please help

As kids we all learned the ending for Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, "You'll go down in history! Like _______" What name did you as a child sing in that final tag? Doing a bit of research to see what different names were sung. Please answer the two questions about this to help me out.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...A0S0E6MQ#gid=0

Thanks! Pass this along to all your friends and family. The more answers the better the results will be.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Re: Christmas Song Survey - Please help

Our song ended with "history".

Sorry, nothing more.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

columbus.

but does rember the song "donde esta sat claus". I think the boy who sang it was auggie rios
      spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

Interesting. While my answer is something/someone from hundreds of years ago, I wouldn't imagine decades later it would be different. I've never heard regional differences either, but I will be paying more attention this year.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X