This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if your kids won't eat anything besides chicken nuggets

Child Abuse? 17-Year-Old Drops After Eating Only Chicken Nuggets Since Age 2

Re: What if your kids won't eat anything besides chicken nuggets

Not only the parent's fault but her own. There is education on proper diets all over the place.

If she really has a boyfriend, she probably has many friends that have alerted her to her unhealthy diet.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Could have been worse:

Mother Sues McDonald's After Toddler Eats McCondom: Chicagoist

Comment

Worst parenting ever...

It's hard to imagine that in the 15 years since Stacey tasted her first nugget at McDonald's, her mom has been unable to influence her to eat the minimal level of nutrients necessary to sustain a human being.
        That is hard to imagine.....

Comment

i hope the mother wins. ppoor kid. i am not judging her at all. my condoloscenes goes out to her family. . poor everyone.
          eating healthy constantly does not gaurantee good health. or anything in life. there are no promises in health. even the most healthy food can kill you. my two cents on opinion.

Comment

I wouldn't cave if my kid tried to stop eating other foods and insisted on chicken nuggets. You can't allow your children to dictate that they want an exclusive fast food diet. Period.

Comment

2 year olds do not have the funds to buy McDonald's. This is the parent's fault for strarting it and the child's fault for continuing it. Furthermore, only eating one food sounds like more of a mental disorder than a picky eater and perhaps a few counseling sessions would help?

Comment

Originally posted by kirstenh View Post
                2 year olds do not have the funds to buy McDonald's. This is the parent's fault for strarting it and the child's fault for continuing it. Furthermore, only eating one food sounds like more of a mental disorder than a picky eater and perhaps a few counseling sessions would help?
                I'm not a doctor, but you bring up a good point, and the kid should probably see a doctor at that point.

Comment

Slightly off-topic, but one of my pet-peaves is parents in the park who complain the Parks don't have "healthier" food, but when you tell them about the new leaner options at Village Haus, Boardwak Pizza & Pasta, Jolly Holiday Bakery, and so on and so on, they then complain there aren't enough places to get "burgers and fries". I hear this exact conversation all the time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X