This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubs???

Just wondering. I was checking out profiles and there is a spot for "Clubs" and it says that so-in-so isn't a member of any clubs. What's the deal? How can we start a club? The NorCal crew? The Save Disneyteers? Is this function ever going into effect? Inquiring minds want to know (Or a real nosy one)
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Originally posted by PirateMunkee
    Just wondering. I was checking out profiles and there is a spot for "Clubs" and it says that so-in-so isn't a member of any clubs. What's the deal? How can we start a club? The NorCal crew? The Save Disneyteers? Is this function ever going into effect? Inquiring minds want to know (Or a real nosy one)
    Sign me Up!!!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

It's for a feature we do not have turned on.
      -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
        It's for a feature we do not have turned on.
        Uh Why not? I think clubs would be fun. :devil:
        PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

no they wouldn't because there will be the anti-tui club, there always is....I guess it would help if I stopped forming the club though.
          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X