This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe and Theresa's new surprise - coming November 9th

Do you ever get asked why you visit Disneyland so much, even though you don't have kids?

Well in November, people won't be able to ask Theresa and I that question anymore!

A couple days ago, we learned if we were having a little princess or prince. We wanted to have a fun gender reveal announcement for our family and friends, so I made this video.
    It's got a bit of a Disney twist to it so make sure you have the sound on.

We're both really excited! The doctors visits are going well and we've got a healthy baby on the way!

Also check out:
    Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report

Joe's Epic Tokyo Disneyland Trip Report - 15 days
    Disneyland Candlelight Processional Photos - 2014 (Beau Bridges), 2012 (Kurt Russell), 2012 (Edward James Olmos), 2012 (Dick Van Dyke), 2012 (John Stamos), 2011 (Gary Sinise), 2010 (Tom Skerritt), 2009 (Jon Voight), 2008 (John Stamos)

Or visit my blog at http://flowerstales.blogspot.com/

Re: Joe and Theresa's new surprise - coming November 9th

:lol:
    That was cute! Congrats!! )

Comment

:yea:

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Congratulations! Looking forward in seeing future trip reports now featuring your new baby!
        My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

Micechat: The Next Generation.

Many congratulations! The whole park is going to change for you!

As for boy or girl, all that matters is healthy and happy baby and parents.

In the not too distant future, you will find yourselves sleep-deprived, cranky, and likely covered in vomit and feces. That is the moment that you will understand the meaning of true love.
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Oh Congratulations, you two! How wonderful. Welcome to 'A Whole New World'. Your life is about to become a real 'Adventureland'. The 'dream that you wished has come true'.
            "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Wow, great news! You two already seem to be there, but having the Disney experience with your own kids will open up a whole new experience for you. Congratulations!
              ~ Erik

Comment

Congratulations!

And I must admit I was a little shocked when I saw your thread title. I have a brother who is also named Joe who is married to my sister in law Theresa. And they are Disney geeks too! You never know who is behind a screen name!
                Last edited by DisneyIPresume; 06-15-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS Joe and Theresa!!! This is indeed exciting news!!

Facebook me!
                  Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Congrats! Just by your trip reports I can tell you and Theresa are going to be awesome parents and will raise your little one to love Disney! What a lucky baby

Comment

Oh how adorable! The video is a brilliant idea! Make sure you come to Disneyland with the little one and come by the Main Street Cinema and visit me (I'm the one in the ticket booth). Do you have his first ride picked out? His first Disney movie to watch? His first stuffed animal (preferably Disney)?

Blue is my favorite color Congratulations!
                      -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
                      Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

Comment

Thank you everyone for the good wishes and congratulations! It's going to be another grand adventure for us! It's definitely going to change how we experience everything, and I'm looking forward to writing more fun trip reports.

Originally posted by sbk1234 View Post
                        In the not too distant future, you will find yourselves sleep-deprived, cranky, and likely covered in vomit and feces. That is the moment that you will understand the meaning of true love.
                        Haha, you phrase it so well. We can't wait.

Originally posted by Tilly View Post
                        Oh how adorable! The video is a brilliant idea! Make sure you come to Disneyland with the little one and come by the Main Street Cinema and visit me (I'm the one in the ticket booth). Do you have his first ride picked out? His first Disney movie to watch? His first stuffed animal (preferably Disney)?
                        I'm sure we'll stop by quite a few times. I've already (semi-jokingly) told Theresa we're going to stop by Disneyland on the way home from the hospital.
                        If I had to guess, right now, I'd say the first ride will probably be Winnie the Pooh, seeing as how it's one of Theresa's favorites. Also knowing Theresa, his first stuffed animal will likely be a Duffy!

Now that we know it's a boy, we can finally start making plans on the nursery. If it was a girl, I was planning to paint Sleeping Beauty castle on the entire wall. For a boy though that wouldn't quite work out so now I'm trying to figure out something else.
                        Also check out:
                        Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report

Joe's Epic Tokyo Disneyland Trip Report - 15 days
                        Disneyland Candlelight Processional Photos - 2014 (Beau Bridges), 2012 (Kurt Russell), 2012 (Edward James Olmos), 2012 (Dick Van Dyke), 2012 (John Stamos), 2011 (Gary Sinise), 2010 (Tom Skerritt), 2009 (Jon Voight), 2008 (John Stamos)

Or visit my blog at http://flowerstales.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mre200200 View Post
                          Now that we know it's a boy, we can finally start making plans on the nursery. If it was a girl, I was planning to paint Sleeping Beauty castle on the entire wall. For a boy though that wouldn't quite work out so now I'm trying to figure out something else.

A Pirate Ship, of course. What else? Now you just have to choose between the Wicked Wench or (my choice) that beautiful '2nd star to the right' Peter Pan Pirate ship in the clouds.
                          "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Awesome news!! Prepare for what a big change this is going to be, but nothing better than the smile on your children's faces at Disney for sure.
                            Matt's September, 2015 Solo after the Safari Sunrise Trip Report
                            World Famous Jungle Cruise Safari Sunrise Premium Experience Trip Report
                            My February, 2015 Dapper Day Trip Report
                            My October, 2014 Family Vacation with Mickey's Halloween Party
                            My September, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                            My August, 2014 Solo Trip Report - 1901/C33 Jazz Club
                            My June, 2014 Solo Trip Report
                            My February, 2014 Dapper Day Trip Report
                            My Epic May, 2013 Trip Report
                            My October, 2011 Trip Report
                            My October, 2010 Trip Report

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X