Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

    There was disturbing news about a disneyland employee and got arrested today at disneyland while at work , what is going on here recently Disneyland employee's getting arrested, Is TDA checking there backgrounds? Is this why there working at disneyland so they won't be caught , why is disneyland feeling more and more unsafe!

    please discuss!

  • #2
    Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

    Source?

    Originally posted by DCAfanatic View Post
    Is TDA checking there backgrounds?
    Supposing someone was arrested, how do we know whatever offense they were allegedly arrested for didn't occur after the background check?
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

      Do you have some sort of link or more information as to why they were arrested?

      Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

        It's okay, she wasn't a very good Snow white anyway.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	snow-white-arrested.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	7351539

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

          Disneyland Worker Accused of Sexually Assaulting Underage Girl | KTLA 5

          The headline is a bit sensationalized - he is charged with molesting a relative 13-16 years ago but the headline might make people assume he was molesting kids at Disneyland recently.
          .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

            Originally posted by Ron W View Post
            Disneyland Worker Accused of Sexually Assaulting Underage Girl | KTLA 5

            The headline is a bit sensationalized - he is charged with molesting a relative 13-16 years ago but the headline might make people assume he was molesting kids at Disneyland recently.
            I just found the LA Times link as well. Disney worker charged with sexually assaulting girl - latimes.com
            in addition to molesting the one girl, he was also found with kiddie porn and the police suspect there may be other victims. I hope this scumbag, Bryan William Anast, goes away for a long time.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

              Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
              Source?

              Supposing someone was arrested, how do we know whatever offense they were allegedly arrested for didn't occur after the background check?
              how about annual background checks , this employee was working at disneyland where there are tons of young guests and he was so close to our kids ,agh gives me the creeps!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                I am kind of surprised Disney doesn't do background checks, in all honesty. Usually when you work in any sort of capacity with kids, even if it's being a secretary in the school office, you have to get fingerprints done, have a Department of Justice background check, etc.

                The CMs at Disneyland interact with a lot of kids so again, I am shocked they wouldn't LiveScan them.

                On the other hand, with something like this, someone might have a clean record, and nothing might show up on a background check - nobody knows until they get caught or a victim comes forward.
                Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                  Originally posted by Malina View Post
                  I am kind of surprised Disney doesn't do background checks, in all honesty. Usually when you work in any sort of capacity with kids, even if it's being a secretary in the school office, you have to get fingerprints done, have a Department of Justice background check, etc.

                  The CMs at Disneyland interact with a lot of kids so again, I am shocked they wouldn't LiveScan them.

                  On the other hand, with something like this, someone might have a clean record, and nothing might show up on a background check - nobody knows until they get caught or a victim comes forward.
                  yeah we never wanna hear a sicko works at disneyland! And something happens to a kid while at disneyland, that would be the worst story ever! But let's not even think about that!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                    So, none of the articles I read indicate any prior arrest or even investigation. Unless some different facts come out, you can't blame this one on Disney.

                    Plus of course, he's presumed innocent at this point in time, but if they really found child porn in his house the scum will be convicted for that at a minimum.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                      Originally posted by Steveman View Post
                      So, none of the articles I read indicate any prior arrest or even investigation. Unless some different facts come out, you can't blame this one on Disney.

                      Plus of course, he's presumed innocent at this point in time, but if they really found child porn in his house the scum will be convicted for that at a minimum.
                      I do agree. I still think Disney should background check everyone, but from what the article says, the guy has never been picked up on anything before. If there's nothing in the police record there's nothing for Disney's investigators to find. This one isn't on them at all.

                      I do hope this lowlife will never be able to get within 1000 feet of another child.
                      Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                        Disneyland does background checks before hiring. I still have the results of mine in my Disneyland Employment folder.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                          Originally posted by Steveman View Post
                          So, none of the articles I read indicate any prior arrest or even investigation. Unless some different facts come out, you can't blame this one on Disney.
                          Right. A background check would not have prevented this particular incident. We shouldn't be so quick to point the finger at Disney, as this guy may have had a clean record up until this point.

                          Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                          KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                            Originally posted by Cowboy Jim View Post
                            I still have the results of mine in my Disneyland Employment folder.
                            Care to share?
                            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Another Disneyland Cast Member Arrested , Whats going on here?

                              Why is this even Disneyland related?? Disneyland is completely irrelevant to this story. The girl was not molested at Disneyland nor is there an indication any other children were either. The article mentions the alleged attack took place at Yosemite National Park..... The media just used Disneyland's name in the headline to fool potential readers. Unreal.....!
                              Twitter: infamoustmk

                              IG: tcadillac17

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X