Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another game to play: Tell me a story...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another game to play: Tell me a story...

Ok, here's another game for us to play called, Tell me a story. Everyone will write this story, but only a sentence or two...

I'll start. *clears throat*

Once upon a time, on a magical visit to Disneyland, I came across a....

(now you add to the story...Get it?)
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

I came across a oversized mouse who walked up to me. I took one look....
    sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
    Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

and said "mommy this mouse is smiling at me and he wont stop smiling and its creepy... this is worse then the chipmunk that came up to me... what is this god forsaken place.... this is worse then ...

Comment

...Michael Jackson's Neverland, why are there so many...
        J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

Comment

Edit: never mind
          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

clowns..." Then I woke up shook my head and remembered I was still driving down to Disneyland. I pulled over to a Cheveron station and ......
            "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

...honked my horn, expecting an attendant to appear and fill my tank. Instead, out walked a...

Comment

guy in a suit from TDA who smiled nervously and weilded a clipboard...

Comment

...And said, "that will be 900 dollars for special Disney gasoline" before he.....
                  "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

got close to the car he asked " do you want a Corndog?? They are really good here?" I replied "yes please" and followed him into the Cheveron.
                    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Upon entering the Chevron, I was assaulted by the sounds of children singing some song over and over and over and over and over. After maxxing out my credit card on my gas purchase, the only way out was through a Barbie gift shop full of little girls screaming "Mommy Mommy buy me this!, Mommy Mommy buy me that!"
                      "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                      - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

I finally was able to get out of the Barbie gift shop and was able to get back into my car...I was driving on the road towards Disneyland once again when....
                        "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

I saw a flatbed truck carrying new animatronics to the park. I exclamed.......

Comment

...I see dead people! Only they weren't dead, and they weren't people. I found this rather odd, so with that stupid children's song still stuck in my head, followed the truck through a secret animtronics only entrance at Disney (I snuck through when the animitronic security guard was flirting with a fire hydrant) and followed the truck through a maze of secret roads. I stopped behind the truck as it parked in front of a brand new attraction called...

Comment

Michael Eisner's "California Superstar Rocket Ride", another quality attraction from the creative forces at Disney. The ride is about....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X