This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Singles?

I will be honest here, I am single, have been single for 3 years, and I have been looking to date, for a relationship, and marriage. I am not going to have kids of my own or adoption. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I am 26 years old and live in Los Angeles, California. If your a guy 21+ who is also single, living in California and looking to date then post a comment below. I'd love to hear from you.

Re: California Singles?

Originally posted by disneygogetter View Post
    I will be honest here, I am single, have been single for 3 years, and I have been looking to date, for a relationship, and marriage. I am not going to have kids of my own or adoption. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I am 26 years old and live in Los Angeles, California. If your a guy 21+ who is also single, living in California and looking to date then post a comment below. I'd love to hear from you.
    Well, lets see here; I'm over 21 (57.....lol), certainly single and looking, but I live in Nevada.

Does meeting half of the qualifications count???

Lol.

Seriously, I wish you the best of luck, some of the very best people on this entire planet are here on MC. Don't give up, your guy is somewhere.........and very likely looking for you as well.

Rob.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X