This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Kitty: Prayers and Thoughts Needed

Hi everyone,Our little Maine ****, Magick, is very ill with dehydration and hypothermia (even though he's an indoor kitty), and he's at the vet. We won't know more until tomorrow. But, any prayers or thoughts for him would be great. This is absolutely killing me - I consider him a kid with fur, and it's tearing me apart. Thanks so much.
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Re: Sick Kitty: Prayers and Thoughts Needed

Sending good vibes your way pronto.

Comment

I am sorry DP- I hope all is well with Magick. I am sending out healing vibes.:ghug:
      Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

is there anyway he got into any bad mushrooms??? no puns here guys...this is serious. the exact thing happened to our chihuahua & it was mushrooms he dug up!!! it was dreadful!
        all my thoughts & prayers to you & that kitty sweety.

Comment

How olds your furry baby DP?

Comment

Awwwww DP my thoughts are with little Magick!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Oh no! Kitty prayers for you!
              A signature should go here.

Comment

ok, you know I am a prayer, ! I will and I wanted to ask you, do you give furball meds to your cat? this same thing happend to moms, she got real sick and the vet said her stomache was so fll of fir she got very ill. we give it to the cats every week. cats do not mind it ( if they do tough its for there own good) my prayers are on the way hon !

Comment

You know I'm thinking of you both and of course Magick too! Hope all goes well, heck I KNOW it will! Love ya all!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

OH NO! I hope the cute big fuzzball of sweetness can put through this. Work your magic on Magick Dr. Vet. We're all pulling for you here - and 24 paws is a lot of pull.

Comment

Oh no, I hope little Magick is okay. :squeeze: for you as you wait for news on your furbaby. I'm so sorry.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                      Mark Twain

Comment

I hope Magick recovers quickly. Hugs from our cat family to yours.
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Oh Theresa I am so sorry to hear this!!!! I will keep Magick in my prayers hon. Latte, Marley and Cordy send lots of purrs and headbonks
                          Katie :yea:
                          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Iam so sorry about your kitty... Prayers be unto you.
                            >>Alan<<
                            Member 216

Comment

I can relate to how upset you must be. Seeing our pets suffer is so very difficult. Makes us realize how much they depend on us for their well being.

Hope things balance out and he makes a full recovery.
                              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X