This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typing O' The Green...Or the Official St. Patrick's Day Thread

Well tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. Tomorrow, let's all type in Green to celebrate!

I Dare Ya!

Anyone got any special plans? Since I don't think I can get any Shamrock Shakes here in Atlanta I put in order in for mint-chocolate chip ice cream so I can make some of my own. Darn it-Should have thought about Irish creme flavored creamer for my coffee Oh well.

OMG-I Finally got to 400 posts!

Last edited by BDBopper; 03-16-2006, 02:29 PM.
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: Typing O' The Green...Or the Official St. Patrick's Day Thread

I must make a note and be sure to wear my green t-shirt and all my green stuff tomorrow! Maybe I should lay out my green necklace on the kitchen counter so it will remind me in the morning before I get dressed!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Well, I just go to school, wear green, and pinch people, it is a really simple process for me.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasywatersfreak
        pinch people
        That's harrassment, and possibly sexual harrassment, I hope you know that.
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Pinch me! Oooooh! Pinch me!! :clap:

Comment

Did anyone ever try to catch a leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day as a kid?

Comment

My daughter's preschool class had a leprechaun leave gold coins all over the room when all the kids were in the bathroom. She was just precious telling us about it!

Comment

I'm going to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy tomorrow night...Still have an extra ticket available...see my thread in Community Outpost if interested...sorry, I don't know how to change colors of these posts...

Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                  Yeah well they can deal with it for a day. inch:

Comment

I also started a thread similar to this, I didn't read this thread clearly, I thought it just meant type green for this thread,but you really meant for all threadas and post, while mine said for all threads also, My bad, sorry for any inconvienence.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                      My daughter's preschool class had a leprechaun leave gold coins all over the room when all the kids were in the bathroom. She was just precious telling us about it!
                      I remember those days. The "Leperechaun" would come into the classroom while we were napping or at recess and leave us treats. How did we know he came? There was green paint footprints on the hallway floor and glitter on the desks.

In Kindergarten we used St. Patrick's Day to study Dr. Seuss' GREEN Eggs & Ham.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasywatersfreak
                        I also started a thread similar to this, I didn't read this thread clearly, I thought it just meant type green for this thread,but you really meant for all threadas and post, while mine said for all threads also, My bad, sorry for any inconvienence.
                        Maybe the two threads should be Merged. I think that would be the best solution.

Comment

Changing colors is one of the things that I do know how to do on MiceChat. I actually love the color green. My backyard will surely be getting very green, very soon. Spring is just around the corner.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                            I'm still trying to figure you out Tui, part of me wants to call you a troll and the other part of me thinks you believe your just having fun and making jokes.

Comment

Happy St. Patricks Day!

And you're post wasn't green Summer *pinch*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X