No announcement yet.

Your User Title... Revealed!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your User Title... Revealed!

As far as threads are concerned, we've discussed our avatars, so, what about that little string of text above it? Is your user title related to your avatar? Does it answer some mystic secret about the universe? Is it some stupid phrase you can up with at 2:00 am? Tell us!

I'll start:

Outre, one of the many words we steal from the French, means violating convention or propriety. I quite like the word for some strange reason and so there you go.

Your turn!

idea borrower..

I got my new one from a member here....

My olde one from dusty is in my sig...

Is it April 1 yet?
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"

I do dirty work that Stitch isn't allowed to do anymore...
        Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!

I am Meg's Minion, she is my boss.

I am aglow with a positive, hopeful spirit of It's A Small World proportions.

Self-explanatory. My bio says it all.
              "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Hmmmm, May 5th. Anything special happening that day?

Well, that's what Tink is, of course!
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't remember what mine was and I had to check.

Mine... hmm. I'm involved in our school's drama program and I spend a great deal of my time back stage.

I think mine explaines it all

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

I think we had another thread like this? Maybe I am wrong....

I am one of the miceage minions and I also like to be lumped with the running mucks (we can be found derailing threads all over the board
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Figment is the last of his people, the Epcot characters. Even though Buzzy and the Cranium Commandos are still around, the darkness shall soon capture them. Figment yearns to free his friends from the dark fortress of Michael Eisner and the ancient evil sorcerer Doom.
                          M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Everybody that I know, thinks I am a Disneyland dork. I know a tremendous amount of Disneyland history. I collect attraction posters and maps. In the flower shop that my wife and I own, I consider myself the "Roy Disney" of the business, since I am the one who handles all of the finances so my wife can create. My bedroom is covered with attraction posters. Everytime I am having a conversation with someone, Disneyland seems to work itself into the conversation. Yeah.... I guess I am a Disneyland Dork :lol:
                            Charlie :wave:
                            MiceChat User #1037

Nickelodeon used to show a fantastic little cartoon called Invader Zim, who was an Irkin Invader. I can't remember if they ever said that the planet was called Irk. Anyway, their missions are to conquer planets. And in the first episode, the leaders of the planet were surprised to see Zim turn up at their convention - after they thought they had banned him to Food Courtia, a planet of Food Courts.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.