This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbc America

DOES ANYONE WATCH ANY OF THE SHOWS FROM BBC AMERICA?

I WATCH

DID WATCH MILE HIGH AFTER FOOTBALL WIVIES BUT NOT SURE IF I WILL CONTINUE.
    aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Re: Bbc America

I just saw Little Britain on Logo, today for the 1st time.
    really like the show! The characters are great!
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Just so you know there is a Little Britain club starting up in MC Gold.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Why yeeeeesss. I do.
        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
        I bring the magic!!!
        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

When is Little Britain on??? I keep hearing G4 SusieP and Onut quoting it and I want in on th action
          Katie :yea:
          Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
          :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Tuesday nights, I think. Though there was a little mini-marathon on Saturday afternoon, so check out the weekend schedules too.
            A signature should go here.

Comment

I really like the Young Ones re-runs. They're so much better than the edited versions MTV ran way back when.
              You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

I finally found BBC on my cable - yay!!! I am SO watching Tuesday night!! Little Britain - BE THERE!!!

Comment

I watch some shows.... Not many thought since i usually like older comedy and sci-fi...

Comment

Wish I still had cable... I've been wanting to see Little Britain. Looks like it'd be almost as strange as League of Gentleman...
                    -Tim

Comment

Wire in the Blood, Touching Evil...mostly mysteries. Comedies, My Hero and Father Ted.
                      A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                      In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

I watch Teachers, Monty Python, and little Britain

Comment

Am I the only League of Gentleman fan around here?

Or is that show too strange even for the likes of you?
                          -Tim

Comment

I've watched Father Ted, Monty Python and some other shows. I love the BBC World News...and I was introduced to two old comedies I don't believe they show any more...

Keeping Up Appearances...and my very favorite...Are You Being Served? (I now have many of those episodes on DVD. All the characters are classic - especially John Inman as Mr. Wilberforce Claiborne Humpheys)!!

Barry
                            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I watch Cash in the Attic, Bargain Hunt, sometimes What Not to Wear... As Time Goes By, Monty Python, Ab Fab. I used to watch Creature Comforts until they suddenly pulled it (too bad... it was brilliant and hilarious).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X