This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A frank and open discussion about REP

I know the topic is taboo, but I need to talk about it.

What is better? A lot of Reps in one set or multiple Sets with much smaller reps?

Specificly I want to work on my abs... any help?
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: A frank and open discussion about REP

I believe multiple sets with smaller rep will be most effective for acheiving your goal....
    procrastibating

Comment

I've always felt that smaller, more intimate rep sets are better myself. But thats just me. I like to get close and personal with my reps, take time to get to know them, find out their hopes and dreams, buy them lunch... then once you are on good terms and have a relationship with your reps then you can begin abusing them all at once.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

So, are you asking about quality over quantity again?
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

And barbaraan wins for best response.
          St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Just work for all the postive rep you can get. Remember: If you just sit around for 6 months, doing nothing, you're going to lose everything you worked so hard to get. Just do everything right and you won't get negative rep. Better to get all the positive rep you can than cramp up because of all the negative rep.
            -Tim

Comment

you must add more reps to your routine before working out with Frumiousboojum again.

Comment

It depends on if you want to bulk up, or just get better tone. If you want tone, more reps with lighter weights is my recommendation. And definitely stay away from the steroids....unless you're a major league baseball player in which case it's ok.

Comment

...no one ever loves the penguin..... its the trout smell again isn't it?

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Remember. You snooze, you lose.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda
                      ...no one ever loves the penguin..... its the trout smell again isn't it?
                      well... yes. yes it is.

and the fact that penquins give me the willies. That horror movie, March of the Penquins, is still giving me nightmares... they just kept on comming and comming and comming.

Comment

:lmao:

Maybe I'll try bathing in Scope.....

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
                          Remember: If you just sit around for 6 months, doing nothing, you're going to lose everything you worked so hard to get. Just do everything right and you won't get negative rep. Better to get all the positive rep you can than cramp up because of all the negative rep.
                          Is that why I recently lost some rep? I have been active, but maybe not as active as the Losers <tm>.

What causes you to lose rep when you log in regularly and post a few times a week?
                          Amanda
                          Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

If you have alll your friends do the reps for you, you won't need to worry about the quality of your sets.
                            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

So... then the best thing to do would be to get a buch of friends and just do reps over and over.

I don't mean for this to sound dirty, I'd hate to be misunderstood.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X