This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ears, Tail or?

How do you like to eat your chocolate bunny? Personally I like to eat the feet first that way it can't run away.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Re: Ears, Tail or?

I didn't buy any chocolate bunnies this year, but if I did, I would definitely eat off the ears first.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

yep! ears here too! but it's got to be 'the good stuff' i won't even TOUCH those thrift store bunnies!

Comment

:yuck: on thrift store bunnies! Got to be quality.
        Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

i take him, break him in pieces and eat the parts

Comment

Always ears first. Don't know why, but it's always ears first. Yum.
            As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

I go over to the psychologist, and he says, "Emo, what does this inkblot look like to you?" I said, "Oh, it's kind of embarrassing." He said, "Emo, everyone sees something, so don't be embarrassed. Tell me what the inkblot looks like to you." I said, "Well, to me it looks like standard pattern #3 in the Rorschach series to test obsessive compulsiveness." And he gets kind of depressed. I said, "Okay, it's a butterfly." And he cheers up. He said, "What does this inkblot look like?" I said, "It looks like a horrible ugly blob of pure evil that sucks the souls of man into a vortex of sin and degradation." He said, "No, um, the inkblot's over there. That's a photo of my wife you're looking at." "Oh," I said, "was I far off?" He said, "No. That's the sad part." And he gives me a chocolate Easter bunny. And this shows how tricky those guys are. I eat the chocolate and I think, wait a second... this isn't around Easter. "Was this a test?" He said, "Yes." "And what does it mean?" He said, "Well, had you eaten the ears first you would have been normal; had you eaten the feet first you would have had an inferiority complex; had you eaten the tail first you would have had latent homosexual tendencies; and had you eaten the breasts first you would have had a latent oedipal complex." I said, "Well, go on. What does it mean when you bite out the eyes and scream, 'Stop staring at me!'?'" He says, "It shows you've a tendency towards self-destruction." I said, "What do you recommend?" He says, "Go for it!"
              Emo Phillips.......BRILLIANT!
              What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

HAHAHAHA, I love Emo Philips.

"Do you know what I hate? When you have to kill a family member because they're the devil... but other then that today was pretty good."

Comment

I was walking down the street today and something caught my eye....and dragged it fifteen feet.
                  What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Wait, is this a real bunny or chocolate bunny? I gut them differently.
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I was gonna say that I had wondered what Frued would think about the ceremonial eating of the chocolate bunny, but I think Emo said it brilliantly! :lol:
                      Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Chocolate... BLEGH!

Unless it's British Cadbury.

Comment

I only eat chocolate if it's frozen, so I basically have to break my chocolate bunnies with a hammer. I eat whatever size piece came close enough to the amount of chocolate I wanted when I took the bunny out of the freezer. Is that weird?
                          The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Originally posted by Small Panda After All
                            I only eat chocolate if it's frozen, so I basically have to break my chocolate bunnies with a hammer. I eat whatever size piece came close enough to the amount of chocolate I wanted when I took the bunny out of the freezer. Is that weird?

NO! I do the same thing! How funny! Except, I use my mom's old meat tenderizer to break it. Looks like a hammer.

Its great when its frozen, takes longer to eat and you get to enjoy it more.
                            Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

I don't like chocolate bunnies

But when I was a kid I started at the ears.......does that count?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X