This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The History of YOUR MC User Name

Hey Everyone! Disney Dreamer here again.

So I thought this would be a fun idea: tell fellow MCs why you chose your user name (like the history of it).

Re: The History of YOUR MC User Name

I'll go first:

I chose a Disney Dreamer because, well, I love Disney and I also love to dream. To me, the name is very creative and very flexible with my personality. And it also hints at one of my biggest hobbies: Disneyland: which is basically a place full of disney dreams!

Comment

Zissou is the main character from the movie 'The Life Aquatic'.
      p.s. move this thread to the lounge...?

Comment

Master Gracey is a name on one of the Haunted Mansion grave yard tomb stones, made as a tribute to an Imagineer.

And I agree, this belongs in a Lounge - not in the Disneyland Resort forum.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

BigPigletFan.

When Piglet's BIG Movie came out I got a new messanger name. However, I couldn't use PigletsBIGFan so a friend suggested to move it around to the way it is now. It stuck and it's with me pretty much everywhere. Must say.. it's a creepy and exciting feeling to be called "BPF" or "Piglet" sometimes.

Comment

*Yup sorry- forgot about the MiceChat lounge thing- o well, that will be taken care of by moderators- lets continue!

Comment

Wicket is an Ewok from the moon of Endor. The Ewoks speak Filipino according to comedian Rex Navarette; "When C3P0 stood up in the field all shiny, like the chief of the Ewoks [says] 'Oh... Ayu Na Maganda!' [which means The Beautiful One!]"
              I, myself, am half Filipino. Plus, Disneyland has a spaceport on site in Tomorrowland that offers daily expense-paid trips to Endor. I've been there many times and spoken with the Endor natives.
              "Peter," she asked, trying to speak firmly, "what are your exact feelings to me?"
              "Those of a devoted son, Wendy."
              "I thought so," she said, and went and sat by herself at the extreme end of the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicket
                Wicket is an Ewok from the moon of Endor. The Ewoks speak Filipino according to comedian Rex Navarette; "When C3P0 stood up in the field all shiny, like the chief of the Ewoks [says] 'Oh... Ayu Na Maganda!' [which means The Beautiful One!]"
                I, myself, am half Filipino. Plus, Disneyland has a spaceport on site in Tomorrowland that offers daily expense-paid trips to Endor. I've been there many times and spoken with the Endor natives.
                I love Rex Navarette!!! He is so funny! (BTW - Welcome to MiceChat Wicket!)

Mine is obvious I think... I like the Peoplemover!
                I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

If you spent any length of time queuing inside of Space Mountain before the 2003 rehab, then you know who my user name is.
                  He's Crazy Larry, the spaced out used spaceship and satellite dealer. Along with Wendy Beryllium, Ray Cathode, and that lovely Fed-Ex commercial.

Crazy Larry was played by Charles Fleischer, the voice of Roger Rabbit.
                  Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
                  http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Mine is extremely clever, and very mysterious

Combination of vocation/career and first name.
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

My parents had sex a long time ago and this is what I got.
                      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                      You set the bar I could not live up to
                      Tonight the light is breaking through
                      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                      Zebrahead

Comment

My nick name is Steak, which has a long, drawn out story behind it that involves the movie Deuce Bigelow, and since this is Micechat, why not be Micesteak right? If you decide to incorporate a nickname in your MC name, I would advise against it. It's really quite awkward to introduce yourself to other MC members as "Micesteak."

^This is the life!

Comment

EC = Eatonville Cruisers (hometown + school teamname), Dland = guess, dude = well I'm a dude.

Comment

my name is keith... my nickname is SuPeR K!

how explicit, right?!
                            My Roadtrip Photos

Comment

My college nickname (there were three people with the same name on my floor, so two of us got nicknames) because I was so jaunty, I guess. Also, my first name is the same as a baby kanga--the famed marsupial.

The numbers? Area code.

Peace,
                              Roo
                              husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X