Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney cuts off ties with McDonalds.. BUT! Check out cool vintage photo!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney cuts off ties with McDonalds.. BUT! Check out cool vintage photo!

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...dlines-entnews

blablabla disney sites concerns of this that yadda... Check out the shot of the mcdonalds sign with the monorail running behind it and the ROCKET JETS!!!! The billions and billions served is appropriate now too, huh?

Last edited by almandot; 05-08-2006, 03:59 AM.

Re: Disney cuts off ties with McDonalds.. BUT! Check out cool vintage photo!

A most interesting story though. Interesting in that the reason was because of their concern for the health of the children eating the Happy Meals? Hard to imagine two multibillion dollar companys giving up such a lucrative marketing tool just because they don't want any more kids to become overweight. I found it interesting too that Disney forbid any of their characters being seen eating McDonalds food in the promotions.

And yes, very cool pic indeed!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Does this mean we'll lose the fry cart by BTMR? :blink:

Comment

Considering how many hamburgers and hot dogs and other non-healthy foods Disneylands sells, I find this article very funny....
        Jeff made me famous!
        From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
          Does this mean we'll lose the fry cart by BTMR? :blink:
          :beg: Plllllllease!

Agreed Garrett! Good thing DL serves up healthy food like fried chicken, chikebn stripes, fries, onion rings... And also becase McD has become more health concious with the Happy meals - offering milk, apples, etc.
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse