Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Accused of Attacking Her Husband, Another Woman on the Head With Can of Raid

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Accused of Attacking Her Husband, Another Woman on the Head With Can of Raid

Story can be found at: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1996813

ATHENS, Ala. May 23, 2006 (AP)
    I don't think she should have been charged with anything. Her husband and the other person got what they deserved. What would you do if you caught your s/o cheating?
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Woman Accused of Attacking Her Husband, Another Woman on the Head With Can of Raid

hmm, tough one. She should not break the law by committing assault- and yet, I agree, they deserved it.

I suspect she will find a judge and/or jury fairly sympathetic.

Comment

Re: Woman Accused of Attacking Her Husband, Another Woman on the Head With Can of Raid

Boy, finding her husband in bed with another woman must've really bugged her.

Bugged her--get it?

:lmao:
      I just kill me sometimes.
      Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Disneytim will be here all week.. don't forget to tip your servers.
        Growing older is manditory
        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Well, when I discovered that my ex was cheating on me, I threw a fire extinguisher at him. I think a can of Raid does less damage than that. She's a-okay in my book, he was acting like a cockroach anyway.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X