This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Dick Van Dyke!

Not sure if this is in the right forum, so feel free to move it!

Anyways, I was in Santa Anna yesterday to compete in an a capella competition with my singing group, and it was announced that opening the competition was going to be Dick Van Dyke and an a capella group. He looks and acts just the same (except he has white hair!) He sang Chitty-chitty-bang-bang, The Bare Necessities, a Mary Poppins medley, and some other song I wasn't familiar with! It was just so cool to see him! I couldn't believe I was seeing Bert from Mary Poppins!

That is really cool, I would love to meet him. One person I would love to run into. Loved all of his career of T.V and Mary Poppins especially.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Now There is a person who should be at the 50th Celebration!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

I've met Henry Winkler and Kelly Ward since I've been here at USC.

Comment

I met Dick van Dyke at a play a year or so ago. He was so charming and friendly. Definitely someone who embodies the Disney spirit. A terrific guy.
          What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X