This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation Season

No, this isn't a thread to celebrate MiceChatters who are graduating, this is a thread to celebrate Graduation Season, very similar to Wedding Season.

How many open houses have you been invited to? What kind of food was there? How many people? Is a graduation open house only a Minnesota thing? What the Hell is Tui talking about?

Anyway, my commencment is tomorrow, which means most of the open houses for my class was today. I got around to 7 of them.

Most had the usual BBQ or Turkey sandwhiches and a keg of root beer for floats. But one I went to had a freakin' awesome fajita bar! I wasn't invited to that open house, but I crashed it anyway. Nice house too, huge.

There is a kid in my class who has always been around, and I've never talked to him that much. He's a really nice guy, but I'm not sure everything is right up there. I don't think there is anything officially wrong with him but I'm sure he's borderline. He's very quiet, but overall a nice guy, though really creepy if you don't know him, and even a little if you do.

Anyway, in the last days of school he invited me to his graduation, so I gave him a return invitation to mine. Well yesterday was my graduation and this kid shows up, actually he's one of the first. So today when I was grad party hopping with Jenleigh, I told her that we had to stop by. And I'm really glad we did. He said we were the only high school kids to come by, and his open house only had like 45 minutes to go. So I was happy, and felt good.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Re: Graduation Season

Originally posted by Tui
    Anyway, in the last days of school he invited me to his graduation, so I gave him a return invitation to mine. Well yesterday was my graduation and this kid shows up, actually he's one of the first. So today when I was grad party hopping with Jenleigh, I told her that we had to stop by. And I'm really glad we did. He said we were the only high school kids to come by, and his open house only had like 45 minutes to go. So I was happy, and felt good.
    Tui - That was very nice of you to drop by...poor guy.

Did you say you and your prom date were grad party hopping?

Comment

Tui, I love you!! I think it is just awesome that you went to his open house. :ghug:

Comment

Don't go changing on us now!
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I'm done!

Good bye High School!

Scary isn't it?
          What an idiot....

Comment

Congrats to Tui!! :thumbup:
            These are the games that never end.

Comment

So how bad were the speakers at your ceremony? How many times did they say, "future"?

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                So how bad were the speakers at your ceremony? How many times did they say, "future"?
                We only had 2 speakers, the Superintendent, who kept quoting people.

As so and so said, and never forget the words of so and so, so and so really brings it all together when they said.

ugh.

Then the class president gave a speech, because she was asked to. No one signed up to speak. And she concentrated on the words "Just do it" at the end I yelled "You can do it" it was fine, hot as hell though
                What an idiot....

Comment

Argh, graduation speeches, the comencements that last hours. ...... I hate them and try to avoid at all costs. and tui that was nice of you to go to his party, and nice of your other half to

Comment

Congratulations on your graduation!
                    Woof!

Comment

congrats
                      :crazylegs

Comment

:clap: Congrats Tui!! You're Free!!!!!!!

Hey that ryhmed.
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

My son is graduating in canada on June 24th.. I can hardley wait.. I remember when he was a little baby.. now he is leaving high school, where does the time go.. SIGH..

(going into the song) the way we were.. MEMORIES... sigh.. sniff sniff

Friends for life

Comment

My son is graduating in canada on June 24th.. I can hardley wait.. I remember when he was a little baby.. now he is leaving high school, where does the time go.. SIGH..

(going into the song) the way we were.. MEMORIES... sigh.. sniff sniff

Friends for life

Comment

:yea: CONGRATULATIONS TUI :yea:

And I love that nice Tui not only made an appearance but that you posted about it!! :thumbup:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X