X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Disneyland RR Guy!

Ryan~

Happy birthday to the coolest and bestest friend EVER!! You deserve everything and anything!!
    Last edited by libraryvixen; 01-18-2005, 12:04 PM. Reason: correction on vb code
    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

Happy Birthday....

Hope it was good....

(has marching band play Birthday song...)

Comment

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Comment

Happy Birthday Disneyland RR Guy!!!

Comment

Happy birthday sweetie! I wish I could be with you on your special day. Maybe next year!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

happy belated birthday ryan!!! (its only two days late and i just saw this thread) hope you had a great time partying and drinking and doing whatever else. i hope it was a memorable day for you. hope you enjoyed all your presents and the fun times, you deserved it. you rock!!
              "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X