This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Inspired backyard refurb

Around a stonework planter we built, we are now putting in a cave rock system! http://wealthsmith.com/CAVEROCK.htm It will go complteley around it, we are hoping to eventually make it look similar to the waterfall caves at Disneyland hotel.

construction starts soon and pictures will be posted, that is not the only thing, Fantasy Waters will be getting a major face lift and update in august and along with new grass and a lot more.

Re: Disney Inspired backyard refurb

Awesome, I can't wait to see how it looks

Comment

cool sounds great

Comment

haha that is so awesome
        :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Right now I am tearign out all the old fountain components to put in the new cement fountain pool, the rest of the new components will be here in august, so it will be complete soon. As for the cave, it is still being planned, no construction on that yet, I'll have pictures of the area tomorrow and the new grass area and what the show area looks like right now.

Comment

here are some pictures:

new grass!

the new cave will go behind this planter, it will be over a walkway with ferns and misters.

other veiw

refurb is taking place on fantasy waters.

new cement fountain pool

old nozzles

silly sign

Comment

Do you have any drawings/sketches of what you're doing with the cave rock? Is it really as cheap to produce as the people selling the instructions claim? (because hey, I'm always interested in new ways to make stuff, even though my back patio is nowhere near big enough for any imagineering... someday, someday...)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                Do you have any drawings/sketches of what you're doing with the cave rock? Is it really as cheap to produce as the people selling the instructions claim? (because hey, I'm always interested in new ways to make stuff, even though my back patio is nowhere near big enough for any imagineering... someday, someday...)
                no, I do not have any sketches of it, just mental pictures of it.

Comment

hey did u buy the plans?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
                    hey did u buy the plans?
                    no plans yet, we are going to wait until the winter months to do this project, it will take A LOT of time and effort, So I am not really sure, I was origioanlly going to pay for this project but put it towards my show so when ever my dad decides to get the supplies and start con... but it will have to wait until the show is completed because that would be too many things to handle

Comment

Hey do u know how much that will cost?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy115 View Post
                        Hey do u know how much that will cost?
                        A lot! lol.. around 400 dollars to 500 dollars.. the one listed on the site with the kids standing by it only cost 200 I think...

one plan was to have a big hole in the side of the cave witha pond on top and bottom and have a waterfall falling from the top of the cave to the bottom and it would have the effect of 'the backside of water' and the one we will probably go with is make the cave look like the top of Splash MTN with the dead tree on top, we can use the same stuff for the tree just paint it brown...

Comment

My favorite part is the silly sign. Awesome

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X