No announcement yet.

Congrats To Mice Chat 500 Members!!!!!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats To Mice Chat 500 Members!!!!!

I want to throw out a congrats to MiceChat on the 500 member mark!

I also want to throw out a big welcome 2 the 500th member

Fantasmic Freak!!!!!!!!
    Listen to me on the radio! Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Can you believe it? 500 members in less than a week. Wow.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Yay..thats hot!!
      'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

How many of them are active??

Originally posted by HMMaid2001
          Yay..thats hot!!
          Is this Paris Hilton?
          She walks in beauty, like the night
          Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
          And all that's best of dark and bright
          Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

500?! Wow!!!

Gees, Nice fan club!! "Way to go Idaho" ...Mr Potato Head
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Wow, that didn't take long. Good to see that this community will never be at a loss for members, at least.

It's not surprising. MiceAge has been a very popular Disney source - it's only fitting that a quality message board be created from its success. Congrats to MiceChat and a big thank you for all the work put into this board. Especially, thank you for the monkey: :monkey:

Just a couple of days ago when I joined there were only a little over 300!! This is great! Hey, I got my daughter to join... I like to feel I helped (at least by one) get us to that 500 mark!! LOL!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

I got a couple of non-tradtional posters to register as well, my husband (rabidmonkeyposse) and my mom (Gambear). All the new faces warms my heart.

We sure got off to a quick start. Thanks to everyone for keeping everything running smoothly. Thank you to the members for keeping up such diverse conversations.
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.