This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Lay Just Died

Enron founder Kenneth Lay died early Wednesday in Aspen, Colo., a family spokeswoman said.
    Source

Re: Ken Lay Just Died

Too bad... he got off too easy now!
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Sounds like he stole some sleep - permanently.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Maybe I have seen too much TV, but is he really dead???

Isn't it kind of obvious?

The guy is set to spend the rest of his life behind bars and poof! he keels over of a heart attack. Now? I could see it if it was during the trial (stress level), but now, after the fact? Sounds like an escape plan to me.

He's probably worth a gazillion dollars (sure, most of it hidden in third world country's) and could easily "pay" someone to turn into a "look alike" and then "suicided" for his benefit (to an unsuspecting "lool alike").

Meanwhile, the alive and well Lay just slips out of the country, has his own surgery and starts a new life.

Has anyone (law enforcement) ordered DNA or fingerprints on the "dead" individual? I would hope so (especially BEFORE the body is cremated).

It's been done before...

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey
          It's been done before...
          When?

Do you really think something like that is possible?

Comment

At least he died knowing what people thought of him. That's probably what killed him.
            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

This morning on the Drudge Report website, the original headline said it was suicide. After a while, it was changed to heart attack. I found that rather interesting.
              One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
              Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn
                This morning on the Drudge Report website, the original headline said it was suicide. After a while, it was changed to heart attack. I found that rather interesting.
                Interesting perhaps, but from the Drudge Report... I wouldn't read too much into that.

I find it appalling that the clown was vacationing in Aspen when he bit it. The people who had their pensions wiped out because of his greed are lucky to keep their electricity on, and he's in ASPEN???? *******.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesnt make anything anymore, but thats not exactly true. Were the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Well he was 64. Its plausable that the combined stress of everything up to this point lead to his dimise. It will be interesting to see how the story unfolds and what the autopsy report says.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I hope they announce his grave site so that I can pay my respects. I'll have to chomp on a couple Xlax first!
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

This guy got off WAY too easy.

Comment

What if he is still alive and is having his face altered in Burkina Faso or something...? Anyone see 'Face Off'? :lol:

Comment

I like the Pirate Mickey conspiracy theory.

But...we should also keep in mind it has been clinically proven that bilking thousands of people out of their retirement savings can cause high blood pressure. That...and too much salt.

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2
                            Too bad... he got off too easy now!
                            Not really. Now he has to be judged by his own lord.

Comment

I just heard someone on the street say that Ken DeLay died.
                              Oy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X