No announcement yet.

You know you spend to much time on the boards when...

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you spend to much time on the boards when...

I think I spend too much time on the boards....

I was reading the Disney magazine and I had the computer on...(multi tasking...yeah...anyway) I came to the end of the page in my magazine and needed to turn the page, without thinking about it I grabbed the mouse and started scrolling down....It took a moment to figure out why nothing was happening.....

that's how I know I spend to much time on the boards...

how about you? When do you know you have spent too much time on the boards?

This could be interesting...

First off I have to say

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watch TV and browse all the time and I have a bad habbit of hitting the volume button on my keyboard to turn the TV down and then wonder why it's not working.

I know I've been on the boards too much when I hit the "New Posts" button and the list that comes up is no different from the one that came up the last time I hit it.
      And also, I had a dream last night that I loaded the MiceChat page and read that they'd filled the sub lagoon back up with water for some unkown reason, and that we were all in a panic. Anxious much?
      My finger points.

I keep saying "I have to go to bed/work/somewhere" and then read another post or ten. I've been tired and late a LOT lately!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

I'd have to say when my cats get mad I'm not giving them enough attention and they jump on my laptop's keyboard. They do this at least three times a day if I don't play with them for half an hour. It's hilarious

You get messages from your boyfriend on the boards because he knows you'll get them sooner than if he left the message on the answering machine.

You click on the new post link, and nothing happens! (cause you've read em all!)

I am ALWAYS late now....just...can't....stop......reading.....
                I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

A couple of weeks ago, as I was doing something for work on my computer, I tried to make something bold by typing [ b ] [ / b ] around some text (minus the spaces of course). I was perplexed by the fact that the code did not work.
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Your boyfriend hears the tap tap of the keyboard over the phone and says "Are you posting on MiceChat?"
                    Katie :yea:
                    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

You attempt to instant message your spouse, who ISN'T on Micechat, to ask her a question about something!

LOL, when the only friends you have are here.
                        Member 216

when before you start a speaking conversation with a friend you try to find a "New Thread" button.

When your cell phone has MC users in the directory! *cough*Disneyphile*cough*Not Afraid*cough*

When your kids and husband walk into a room, se you on th computer and say
                              "not again"
                              when the same family members come in and ask to see the newest pictures of the drained sub lagoon

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.