This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another news story about a bad parent

We hear about them every day. Parents who shouldn't be parents. They let thier children climb over barriers to get to wild animals, run wild without any supervision, and then get angry when someone tries to disipline them. This story though takes the cake!!!!! From CNN.com.

Police: Mother gives daughter to boyfriend for sex

Friday, August 11, 2006; Posted: 9:30 a.m. EDT (13:30 GMT)

MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Michigan (AP) -- A woman who feared she would lose her boyfriend while she recuperated from surgery arranged for her 15-year-old daughter to have sex with him, authorities said.

Police said the three signed an agreement specifying the sexual services the girl would perform and the compensation she would receive, including clothing and body piercings. The 37-year-old man and the girl had sex about 20 times over two months, police said.

"It's incredible that any parent would be involved in such a blatant case of abuse against her own daughter," prosecutor Tony Tague told The Muskegon Chronicle for a story published Thursday.

Authorities investigated after the girl talked to another adult, said police Detective Calvin Mahan.

The woman was freed on $25,000 bond after being arraigned on three counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The boyfriend, Michael J. Fitzgibbon, was being held without bail. He was arraigned last week on six counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct.
    It was unclear Thursday whether Fitzgibbon had an attorney.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
    Some people just shouldn't be parents.

Story at http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/11/un....ap/index.html
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Yet another news story about a bad parent

:bang:

OMG!

grrrrrr

Comment

So the mom get's out of jail but the guy is still there. Can you say double standard?

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
        So the mom get's out of jail but the guy is still there. Can you say double standard?
        No kidding. Neither of them should be let out of jail!!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Eww!

Comment

Terrible, just terrible.

Unfortunately, being in LE, I have seen worse.

Without getting too graphic, I had a case where mom and dad sold tickets to a show in which they "trained" their 7 year old daughter and 9 year old son to perform "se*ual acts" with each other, including intercourse and "everything" else. Finally, a neighbor stepped up and notified us of the activity.

It was so sad to interview the two kids. They thought nothing of explaining everything that went on and using the "anatomically correct" dolls to demonstrate their actions.

Of course, the parents received not much more than a slap on the wrist for their actions (darn court system). At least the kids were taken away from them and put "into the system". For better or worse...

Comment

Someone send Nephy over there to kick their butts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket
                Someone send Nephy over there to kick their butts.
                I just need directions and some blunt objects.

Comment

Hearing about these poor kids tears me up inside. I see children who are so lost and alone and made to do things most adults would never do. I am torn inside by all this hurt for our children. I hope they all get what they deserve, i this life and the next

Comment

OMG, I think I'm going to yack! :bang:What sort of sick person (if you can call her that) would do that to their own kid? If the guy threatens to leave, then let the SOB go! He's not worth having around.

Comment

Just give me 5 minutes alone with that guy, thats all I ask.

Only one of us would come out and it wouldnt be him.
                      Come to the dark side,
                      we have cookies.

Comment

WTH?!? There are no words.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                        — Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DooDah
                          Just give me 5 minutes alone with that guy, thats all I ask.

Only one of us would come out and it wouldnt be him.
                          I'm sure you'd have plenty of help too, DooDah. (Me!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                            I just need directions and some blunt objects.

Can i join in your quest of thrashing and trust me I won't need anything just my anger alone will give me the strength kicking there....
                            Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                            Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

OMG. That mother should burn in hell for all eternity. That is so sick and demented. Body piercings as payment for destroying her life....very nice.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X