Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruisin'/Sea Cruise/Beyond the Sea/Boat Drinks - disneytim Heads for the Caribbean...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruisin'/Sea Cruise/Beyond the Sea/Boat Drinks - disneytim Heads for the Caribbean...

...and hopefully this time the boat won't get stuck. :captain:

Jeanne and I fly out at o'dark thirty tomorrow morning to start our Caribbean cruise. Jamaica and the Cayman Islands - Woohoo!!!!

Yes, all of our liquids and creams have been packed in our check-in luggage.

We'll be back next weekend. Try not to miss me. You'll understand if I don't miss all of you too much.

Yes, there will be pictures.

Take care,
    Tim

:squeeze:
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: Cruisin'/Sea Cruise/Beyond the Sea/Boat Drinks - disneytim Heads for the Caribbean...

Have an awesome trip!!

Comment

Re: Cruisin'/Sea Cruise/Beyond the Sea/Boat Drinks - disneytim Heads for the Caribbean...

Have fun! Happy sailing! Have many boat drinks for me.

Comment

Have a great time on the Caribbean Cruise i went on it last year i had a ball!!

[x] Deviant
        [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
        [x] My custom icons

Comment

Ooh, how fun! I know you'll have an awesome time and I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures.

Wait, who is Jeanne? Is there another Harem member we don't know? You sneaky Sultan, you.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
          Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow
            Ooh, how fun! I know you'll have an awesome time and I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures.

Wait, who is Jeanne? Is there another Harem member we don't know? You sneaky Sultan, you.
            Jeanne is behind me right now and wishes it to be known that she is the #1 harem girl.

That is all.

Comment

if you check this PM me, I am leaving on monday for a carribean cruise, same itinerary

Comment

Originally posted by johnatthebar
                if you check this PM me, I am leaving on monday for a carribean cruise, same itinerary
                OMG! We're on the same cruise.

Everywhere you go.....it's always the same......MICECHATTERS!!!

Comment

Re: Cruisin'/Sea Cruise/Beyond the Sea/Boat Drinks - disneytim Heads for the Caribbea

Originally posted by disneytim
                  Jeanne is behind me right now and wishes it to be known that she is the #1 harem girl.

That is all.
                  OK, I'm feeling really slighted!
                  And more importantly, why have we not met this lady who would run said harem?

Comment

Re: Cruisin'/Sea Cruise/Beyond the Sea/Boat Drinks - disneytim Heads for the Caribbea

Originally posted by MTNGIRL
                    OK, I'm feeling really slighted!
                    And more importantly, why have we not met this lady who would run said harem?
                    She came with me when I was at DL for a meet last October. She's not really a Disney person, though, so she opted out of the July extravaganza.

Comment

Tim, you lead a life the rest of us can only dream of -

Have a great trip!!!

--Barry
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim
                        She came with me when I was at DL for a meet last October. She's not really a Disney person, though, so she opted out of the July extravaganza.
                        I feel like... well... how did I not know this? I must meet her, I know she just has to be awesome. Does she like "twins?" :evil:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow
                          I feel like... well... how did I not know this? I must meet her, I know she just has to be awesome. Does she like "twins?" :evil:
                          Not as much as I do. :evil:

Comment

Have a great time! Don't forget to write!
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

:yea: !! Have a great time, Tim and Jeanne!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X