This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Mice Chat

hey everyone i'm kim and i'm new here!! i was at zaris's party and i met a few of you there... i want to meet more ppl so i'd like to hear from ya!
    okay.

Re: New to Mice Chat

Hello Kim. I'm Hayley B and I welcome you again to the MiceChat. I caught you last night hanging around "BDBopper is on". Did you listen to the radio station too?
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

no! i dont get wat it is or how to do it! plz.. explain!
      okay.

Comment

It's a internet radio station called Ikinky Radio and the great BDBopper DJ's it.

You can tune into it at Fridays from 9 PM-1 AM Eastern (6-10 PM Pacific) and from 8-11 PM Eastern (5-8 PM Pacific) on Sunday nights!

To listen to it just click the link here http://ikinkradio.serverroom.us:8550/listen.pls (but only when it comes to the schedule that I told from up above there.)
        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

oh ok cool i didn't know there was such thing as an interent radio lol i'll try it out sometime!!
          okay.

Comment

Welcome Kim. Hope you enjoy it here. MC is a fun place indeed.
            Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to our crazy little world....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

hi ppls! im new

hey! PM me! i luv PM's! (pm me codes for rare rooms or just for answers to quests bc i collect answers or for whatever!) '(,' a nose!

Comment

Hello to kimbo and Bleu! Welcome to our little off-ramp from the information super-highway...be sure to visit our gift shop ...

--Barry
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

its BleuC (sorry just had to correct u)

hey! PM me! i luv PM's! (pm me codes for rare rooms or just for answers to quests bc i collect answers or for whatever!) '(,' a nose!

Comment

jessicalover plz have more appropriette pictures

Comment

Originally posted by BleuC View Post
                        its BleuC (sorry just had to correct u)
                        Thanks BleuC...but you should know that on these boards you will find your username shortened or abbreviated sometimes by other well-meaning post-ers. I knew what your name was. Sorry:blush: !

--Barry

Again, welcome!
                        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by kimbo-limbo View Post
                          oh ok cool i didn't know there was such thing as an interent radio lol i'll try it out sometime!!

I use winamp to play his shows. So if you are having a hard time getting his show to play, download a free winamp player and then click on the link Hayley listed .

Oh I'm DW By The Way. Welcome to Mice Chat.

Comment

[quote=Disney Wrassler;919578]I use winamp to play his shows. So if you are having a hard time getting his show to play, download a free winamp player and then click on the link Hayley listed .

/quote]

:ot: at least somewhat...
                            I have I-Tunes for Windows...and when I click on the link, it streams through my I-Tunes program! Hope that might help someone...

--Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                              Hello to kimbo and Bleu! Welcome to our little off-ramp from the information super-highway...be sure to visit our gift shop ...

--Barry
                              :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X