This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Corn Soda

I was Target on Friday perusing the Halloween aisle while my dad was in the bathroom. I came across a small shelf of Jones soda. Not just any Jones, but Jones' special Halloween sodas. They were 4 packs of 8oz cans (the minicans) made exclusively for Target and came in the flavors Candy Corn, Caramel Apple, Strawberry Slime and Scary Berry Lemondae. The 4 packs were marked about $1.50, so I went and tried to scan a single can just see if there was a difference, there wasn't. But many people were taking one can out of the 4-packs.

We ended up buying the candy corn flavor. I had a can yesterday. It smelled really good, it looked like radioactive pee (BRIGHT yellow), and tasted pretty good. It did had a candy corn flavor, a pretty strong flavor. But it was quite good. I look forward to trying caramel apple as well.

If you like candy corn or odd Jones sodas (like their turkey and gravy varieties), then go pick up a pack, at that price it's worth the risk.

Re: Candy Corn Soda

Thanks! That sounds soooo gooooood...

Comment

YAY Discount!
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
      Zebrahead

Comment

I remember seeing these sodas last Halloween and just thinking...*shudder*...But I'm glad to hear a positive report about it. I may have to go and try it out now.
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ew... candy corn is one of the fowlest tortures ever invented!
          -Tim

Comment

I can actually feel my teeth rotting out just thinking about drinking candy corn soda....gee, I wonder what it tastes like. I might have to run out and buy some.
            As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Candy Corn flavored Soda? I can HEAR the teeth falling out of mouths...I can only enjoy one or two pieces of candy corn myself...to sweet.

Comment

Yummy! I think I'll go to Target tomarrow!!

Comment

inch: I got sick once from eating too many candy corn. The thought of a drink that tastes like them makes me want to hurl.
                  "He who knows only his own side of the case, knows little of that. His reasons may be good, and no one may have been able to refute them. But if he is equally unable to refute the reasons on the opposite side; if he does not so much as know what they are, he has no ground for preferring either opinion" --John Stuart Mill

Comment

They had the same stuff last year, though i thought they were a bit cheaper. Could be wrong. I bought some of each just out of curiosity and wound up giving most away as gag gifts for my coworkers. The only one I would consider buying again would be the apple one. I wanted to try and do a mixed drink with that one and just never got around to it.

Comment

I tried looking for this today at smart and final but ended up buying cherry flavored, i couldnt find the candy corn

Comment

OOoh...that caramel apple one sounds good. I miss Apple Slice soda.
                        Amanda
                        Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

On my way to Target tomorrow anyways, what the heck. Will try the Candy Corn and the Carmel Apple, but the other 2, I'll pass!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by pveticket View Post
                            I tried looking for this today at smart and final but ended up buying cherry flavored, i couldnt find the candy corn
                            It's a Target exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Brain Toad View Post
                              We ended up buying the candy corn flavor. I had a can yesterday. It smelled really good, it looked like radioactive pee (BRIGHT yellow), and tasted pretty good. It did had a candy corn flavor, a pretty strong flavor.
                              I just threw up in my mouth a little.
                              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X