X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 day Park hopper tickets $54.00 off!

http://www.conventionguest.com/GayDays/

I am ordering my tickets today, how many of you have already ordered your ticket from here and are going during gay days ? this is an awsome price!!!

Re: 3 day Park hopper tickets $54.00 off!

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
    http://www.conventionguest.com/GayDays/

I am ordering my tickets today, how many of you have already ordered your ticket from here and are going during gay days ? this is an awsome price!!!

Not to sound synical (sp?) but please make sure that is a valid website. It asks for CC numbers.

Comment

Any one else doing this site?? anyone,anyone?????

Comment

Please let us know if it's legit?????

Even though I am not going until later in October, if it's that much cheaper per ticket I will buy them through this site!

Comment

I called them personally its fine, I spoke to someone that handles all conventions and ticket sales. I also got aconfirmation. She said if I CALLED mONDAY MORNING SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL ME CONFIRM MY TICKETS ARE GOING OUT.

Comment

Um... considering the prices have gone up... I might use this to get tickets for my daugher and her boyfriend since they are going with me in December.... since they don't expire until Dec. 16th... let me know Karla if everything works out with this for you!! If so I'll go ahead and get tickets for my kids!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I ordered ours online through the gay days site and it said they would ship out Fed Ex 3 day on 9/26.

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

Comment

you must order them soon as there is a cut off day. so by the time I get mine it may be to late to come back and tell you all to order them :lol: I am sure its legit, but again use your own descretion

Comment

I think it said the 21st or 22nd was the last day. I'll have to keep an eye on it!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by wvnative View Post
                    I ordered ours online through the gay days site and it said they would ship out Fed Ex 3 day on 9/26.
                    me to

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X