This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Popeye do now?

Has Popeye finally met his match? With spinach now infested with E coli, Bluto can now do what he wants with Olive Oil and Popeye doesnt have spinach to help him. What can our hero do now? Wimpy offered him hamburgers (that he promised to pay for tomorrow) but they won't help him? Now what?
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: What does Popeye do now?

Um...hate to break it to you but...

Popeye...um...isn't real.

Sorry.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

I thik he needs to eat green beans, and parsley. heck or dump olive oil, she is after all kind of old now :lol:

Comment

As long as the cartoonist doesn't draw spinach infested with E coli, then I think Popeye will be ok.
        As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Popeye eats canned spinach. Isn't the E. coli outbreak mainly in bagged fresh spinach? Anyway, Popeye could just start popping vitamins.
          Amanda
          Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

Yeah Popeye eats spinach he's probably dead. I never did eat spinach I thought he was a maniac.

Comment

I just heard;that's it's all spinach now. Stay away from all spinach.No Matter what it is in.
              Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Iron pills.

Comment

As long as Popeye eats well cooked spinach, or maybe dried spinach from before the outbreak, or moon spinach, he should be fine.
                  -Tim

Comment

I think he's going to have to get a membership in Gold's Gym and start actually working out like mad to build up some real muscles, instead of those temporary ones he gets from eating spinich!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

You know, I Kind of like Olive Oil on spinach with some hamburgers.
                      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X