Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Hello to my little friend...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Say Hello to my little friend...

    Inspired by the "scorpion in my bed" thread...

    The scenario....me sitting there, on my couch, typing on micechat. I'm typing away when...what is THAT! I notice something crawl out from under the ottoman my laptop was on. It is moving funny...well yes that would be because it had what looked like 100 LEGS!

    Yes, a centipede...a rare centipede at that, crawled out from under the couch I was sitting on...crawled out from only inches from my feet.

    I said " hello there..." and just about passed out.

    Actually picture of the varmint:















    Last edited by clara; 10-03-2006, 11:02 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

    wow, what are you planning on doing with him now?


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

      EEEEEKKK!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

        Originally posted by quasimodo1384 View Post
        wow, what are you planning on doing with him now?
        We trapped him in a jar...took him far far away from the house and threw him in the grass. And believe me when I say that trapping him in the jar was NOT easy. This thing had 100 legs to run on...the sucker was FAST!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

          Originally posted by claribella View Post
          We trapped him in a jar...took him far far away from the house and threw him in the grass. And believe me when I say that trapping him in the jar was NOT easy. This thing had 100 legs to run on...the sucker was FAST!
          lol, great visual right there. At least he's out of the house now! And kudos for not stepping on his face the second you saw him (although if I saw that thing in my room, I'm not sure my first reaction would be to get close to it...who knows.)


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

            Originally posted by quasimodo1384 View Post
            lol, great visual right there. At least he's out of the house now! And kudos for not stepping on his face the second you saw him (although if I saw that thing in my room, I'm not sure my first reaction would be to get close to it...who knows.)
            Uh no...my first reaction was to run SCREAMING "OH MY GOD!" and yelling for my dad. I scared everyone in the house.

            I was not wearing any shoes either..I would not have stepped on him for sure.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

              I was so happy to see that ugly little thing!! I thought this was another vibrator thread!!

              :lol:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                That is one freaky looking bug.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                  Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                  I was so happy to see that ugly little thing!! I thought this was another vibrator thread!!

                  :lol:
                  Don't worry.
                  So did I.
                  :blush:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                    EEEEEEEk!!!!
                    ~~~:ap:~~~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                      Oh my gosh!!!! Thats so ugly!!!!!!




                      Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                      Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                        They say that if you have centipedes, you won't have all the other creepy crawly bugs.

                        I really hate all bugs.

                        By the way, I thought you were going to say that you saw a mouse.
                        BarbaraAnn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                          I would have freaked out and run screaming from the room....and had someone else catch him.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                            Wow, great picture - that thing looks huge and scary!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Say Hello to my little friend...

                              Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                              I was so happy to see that ugly little thing!! I thought this was another vibrator thread!!

                              :lol:
                              Ha...no worries...its not that kinda friend.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X