Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite & least favorite Cereals?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite & least favorite Cereals?

I would please like to know; what is your favorite & least favorite cereals.

Me & my co-workers at work got in the big conversation about this today and I would like to lend this conversation now on to MiceChat and also fun to know.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: What is your favorite & least favorite Cereals?

My favorite is Peanut Butter Capt, Crunch (and any other cereal with peanut butter) and my least favorite is any of the Chex cereals.

Comment

I like Peanut Butter Captain Crunch too!!!! I hate Special K or Corn Flakes
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Team Flakes!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
          I like Peanut Butter Captain Crunch too!!!! I hate Special K or Corn Flakes

YEAH FOR PEANUT BUTTER CAPT. CRUNCH!!!!

Comment

FROOT LOOPS!

I also love eating Crispex right out of the box.

Least fave? Gotta be Shredded Wheat. BLEGH!

Comment

Fav: Frosted Flakes (They're Grrrrreat!)

Least fav: Raisin Bran

Comment

'Cinnomon Toast Crunch!' But lately I've been on a 'Special K' kick (I know, they don't exactly go together...)

Comment

I like lots of cereals, and right now I'm partial to Honey Bunches of Oats, and a brand called Ezekiel (sp??) - it's a special wheat bran cereal much like the bread of the same name.

All time favorite, though...good old fashioned Shredded Wheat (large biscuits).

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                  Fav: Frosted Flakes (They're Grrrrreat!)
                  Just thought I'd point out, PrincessY, that a friend of mine in the radio biz - Lee Marshall - does commercial voice-overs, and is currently the voice of Tony on the TV spots!
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Dislike -Grape Nuts, had this for breakfast for too long when I was racing, and training.
                    "Muselix",somewhat natural and I don't have to eat a bunch of this in the morning before work. Most cereals have way too much sugar. But, I still enjoy this one.
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Interesting.

My all time favorite is Cheerios. I also like Shreaded Wheat (big biscuits only, please) and Grape Nuts. I guess when it comes down to it, I like cereal that tastes like grain. Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes and All Bran make up the minor league favorites. Rice Krispies are kind of fun. I also like all the Chex and Life.

I don't really care for flavored cereals or ones with candy or marshmallows in them. Frosted Flakes are OK. They're just pre-sugared corn flakes. I do like Honey Nut Cheerios.

Oh... and I adore Malt-O-Meal. Plain ol' oatmeal and Cream Of Wheat are pretty good too.
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I like Cookie Crisp.

i hate cereals that have peanut butter or are supposed to taste like Peanut butter, ick

Comment

I think if I ever ate cereal, it would be Cheerios.

I really like apples and cinnamon instant oatmeal, though!

Comment

Crunch Berries. Close are Apple Jacks, Honey Smacks, Frosted Mini Wheats and Lucky Charms. But if I go to the store and Cap'n Crunch cereals are on sale, I don't care how many boxes of cereal we have at home, we're getting Crunch Berries!

Comment

I'm not a fan of sugary cereals at all so on my dislike list are - Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, etc...

I love - Crispix, Corn Flakes, Regular Cheerios

Disneyland Visits - 264
                              DCA Visits - 52
                              and counting...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X