This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show off Your Halloween Stuff!

so, I felt like sharing (and more importantly I felt like having other poeple share too!) all my Halloween stuff! So here's my costume:

so I had some problems making it but it turned out okay. I made it completly without a pattern though...so I guess that counts for something?

I'll try to get a better picture of it if anyone care I know I don't look overly happy in this one )

Aaaaaand this is my pumpkin!

front

and back

I was going for the Monsters Inc M/eye ball logo for the back, and Mike Wazowski for the front (I had some problems though....)

anywho there you have it. I'm sure for a lot of you this will be WAY early, but anyone else got anything they're like to share?

Re: Show off Your Halloween Stuff!

wow! i dont have anything to share just yet but i wanted to say i think your stuff looks great!! you did a wonderful job!

Comment

oh! and so there's no confusion, I'm supposed to be a bellhop from the Hotel Tower of Terror...that's what I was going for anyways

Comment

Originally posted by laurabeth909 View Post
        wow! i dont have anything to share just yet but i wanted to say i think your stuff looks great!! you did a wonderful job!
        thank you VERY much!

and don't worry, whenever you've got something I'm sure we'll all want you to share

Comment

I'll be done with sewing my costume hopefully by tonight so I'll post pictures. I have to finish early as I'm going to the Universal Studios Haunt tomorrow!

Comment

You carved your pupmpkin already? It'll be mush by Halloween!

Nice costume, great job. :clap:
            A signature should go here.

Comment

Awesome costume. It looks great.
              -Jack :geek:
              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Your costume looks great!
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                  You carved your pupmpkin already? It'll be mush by Halloween!
                  yeah...I know :lol: my roommate and I got bored last night and decided it was time! Besides, we live in a college town, and we're pretty sure they'll get smashed within seconds anyways. Oh well, it was fun making them anyways.

Comment

oh, and thanks everyone for the costume compliments!

but...where are all of your costumes? I want to see them!

Comment

Here's my costume:

I'm going to be a stewardess!
                      I found the dress at a local thrift shop for only $3

I haven't bought a pumpkin yet, but I have no idea what to carve. A couple of years ago I found a stencil of Johnny Depp a la Edward Scissorhands on some website...and I can't remember what that site was! They had really neat stencils, like actors and characters and monsters...arg...

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

Great costume quasimodo1384! I got that you were a ToT bellhop right away. Very impressive without a pattern, in fact impressive even if you did have a pattern. I swear, I could not sew anything to save my life...

I am the same thing every year because my husband gets such a HUGE kick out of it. Here are some pictures from Halloween past:

These photos were taken at the Lincoln Stars game (USHL team) during their Halloween costume night. It was hilarious because it did not matter how old everyone was, they all would shout out "TIGGER!" and most wanted a hug or to pull my tail. Very fun since, come on, who doesn't love the bounciest Tigger of them all?

Comment

Great costume!!
                          I'm still waiting to see if the party i'm going to has a theme so no costume yet!!
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Quick pic because I'm so proud of my costume (although it looks like not much).. This is the front of my shirt and my jeans, there are things on the back I will post more pictures after tomorrow night at the Universal Horror Night.

Comment

Great costume Quasi. I hope you find a good deal on some fresh pumpkins after those go. I usually do some Nightmare themed pumpkins closer to the holiday.:blush:
                              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X