This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Decorations...

There is a street in a nearby town that decorates a LOT for Halloween. The town police have to shut down the block and direct traffic due to so many people coming to view the works. My family went over the weekend and I thought I'd share the pictures of some of the homes...

You can click on each pic to enlarge it

Happy Halloween
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Re: Halloween Decorations...

That is so awesome!! Do they all do the same thing every year? Or do they try to do new themes? I love the little shop of horrors. People can be so creative.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
      That is so awesome!! Do they all do the same thing every year? Or do they try to do new themes? I love the little shop of horrors. People can be so creative.

It's different year after year...

Some do very scary and some like to do the cute stuff.

Seems like "DISNEY" was the big theme this year.

As we were walking up and down the street my kids kept saying that WE need to live on that street :lol:

Some of the houses get sponsers to help with the cost... they then sell the products out front to raise money for different charities/organizations.

A big item to see is the glow-in-the-dark necklaces, bracelets, sticks, etc.

It was a lot of fun and we will definately go back next year.
      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Thats pretty neat. Theres a neighborhood out here that does the same for xmas.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Oh WOW.... I love when they go all out with Decorations.
          Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
          Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Wow, that is awesome! How fun it must be for kids to go Trick-or-Treating in that neighborhood. Thanks for sharing

Comment

that is awesome kallie.. there are a few house they showed on tv here in vegas that do that.. we just havent been to them'

i tell you next year.. WE are going to do this.. just wasnt ready this year with the move and everything

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X