No announcement yet.

new to mice chat

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to mice chat

i wasnt sure where to put this so please bear with me! I've been lurking around for a while now so i thought i had better join in

I'm a california native living in Ky i was born in Harbor City and grew up in Los Alamitos and i grew up going to Disneyland. i Love this board, being so far from home when i get homesick or want to see whats new i come in and nosey around LOL

lets see, I'm a dog groomer, been one for 14 years got my start at the fountain valley petsmart store and 2 bits of disney trivia from my life..

my Father was approached by walt disney while he was looking for investors for the park my mom was all for it but he actually said no cause he thought it would never last...the family still gets great mileage teasing him about that one :lol:

and i was one of the ones that won a car in the 80's think it was the 35th anniversary dont remember exactly but i remember the car LOL it was the pontiac firebird since this new post is getting a bit long i will save it for another day..cant wait to get to know everybody!!!!!!

Hello and welcome! We love dog grooming Disney lovers around these parts!
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Welcome! We look forward to hearing more from you and I hope you enjoy non-lurker status!
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Welcome aboard, Groomer!
        Looking for the truth about giraffes?

Welcome, I love animal groomers!! They do the hard work with animals. The Bath!! Look forward to hearing some of your experiences at Disneyland.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Welcome! Animal-lovers are always appreciated here

Welcome! We love new people here.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

To all who come to this chatty place, welcome!

(WARNING: You are being sucked into a vortex of inexplicable MiceChattiness. Side Effects may include: Post Addiction, Desire to stay up 'till late hours of the night posting about the color gold, the desire to ask "What are those little green boxes?", and most importantly, NEVER BEING ABLE TO STOP!!!!!!!)

Welcome Groomer! I am new to this too. Look forward to reading your posts!

Welcome Home!
                    Now can ya do something with my hair, I just cant do a thing with it. :lol:
                    Come to the dark side,
                    we have cookies.

Welcome to MiceChat, Groomer... from someone who used to own 9 dogs! (5 borzoi, 2 whippets and an afghan.)
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Welcome to mice chat, Please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times! Thankyou, have a magical day!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy

-Monorail Man

Welcome! And remember...

Permane ser sentados por favor.
                            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                            May 6, 2005 - present.

Welcome Groomer, I'm sure you'll feel right at home. Have fun.
                              "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.