This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your desktop look like?

The thread title is self explanatory, but what does your computer desktop look like?

I'm going with the Star Wars theme at the moment...

What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

My work computer has a picture of Walt in Disneyland. My home PC has a Simpson Theme currently.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

currently im a bit homesick so i have a beach scene that i made into a desktop theme

Comment

Currently DisneyKat's new kitty Cordelia, With a Beer can to measure how big she is. Pretty funny!!
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Right now my desktop is a picture of Big Thunder. When I'm angry I change it to Harold on the Matterhorn.
          I find it hard
          It's hard to find
          Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

My desktop picture is a photoshopped combination of two frames from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, which I added "1955 Walt Disney Pictures" at the bottom right corner of the picture. My desktop startup sound is the engire startup sound the Nautilus makes in the movie.

Last edited by J.B.Opie; 05-18-2005, 05:57 PM.
            J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

Comment

Currently, mine is a prettyful flower. It switches from the flower to DL pics daily.. depends on what mood I am in.

Comment

bad me, but i snapped a pic of the hitchhiking ghosts and it's now adorning my desktop. of course i was a good little picture taker and kept the flash off, but it just makes the ghosts all the more ghostly.
                MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I change mine ALL of the time too, but here's what it looks like now. One of Ortizmo's awesome wallpapers! (that I gave him the idea for )

Comment

Mine is a scan of the very cool design on the 50th shopping bag that I got last night...

Comment

56k beware

I posted this before, but I think my old host is gone. I'm a bit of a Shag fan... and it shows on my desktop.

*goes back to counting the days until they release the new Shag merchandise*

Comment

For the most part it looks like this:

But generally it has Mickey on it
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

My startup sound is the steam whistle sound, a really long triple toot.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Mine changes all the time, but here is what I snapped a few minutes ago from my computer at work...

A shot from my trip to Europe last spring (this one is from Florence, Italy).

Comment

how do you guys do that?
                              Katie :yea:
                              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X