This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough HD channels!

We have an HD TV, we get a few HD cable channels, mostly repeats from the ones we can get off the air. Currently Comcast charges $5.00 a month for HD channels, but there really should be more. Hardly any of the basic cable channels are in HD. I really hope that more HD channels go online as the difference from standard to HD is really amazing.

Some channels I'd love to see in HD are ... the Travel Channel, TBS, USA, TVLand, and of course, more of the premium channels.

Re: Not enough HD channels!

I agree, I only get 4 channels, wish there were more too, the quality is really nice, particularly Discovery HD.
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

I think as time goes on, more and more channels will be offered in HD as that seems to like like it's going to be the standard in a matter of time. My parents LOVE the HD plasma TV they got a couple months ago. I'm so jealous!

Comment

I've noticed that The Weather Channel uses HD cameras but is not yet broadcasting in HD, so obviously they are planning on it.
        HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
        "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X